Texas One-Day All-Water Fishing License Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas One-Day All-Water Fishing License Question

Need a little help and I'm hoping someone might happen to know off hand before I'm forced to call TPWD for the answer. So I'm going bay fishing at the end of the month and need to pick up a one day fishing license. Last year I went to a local Walmart to get it and wasted over an hour and had to get a license there for the remainder of the year. I'd rather not have to deal with the idiots at Walmart and get it done online figured there are probably enough people who fish on here that might know the answer.

I'm going to assume I can buy the license ahead of time and do not need to do it the day of. Also will I need to print out the copy or can I simply use whatever they send me on an email.

Originally posted by Jose View Post
    Need a little help and I'm hoping someone might happen to know off hand before I'm forced to call TPWD for the answer. So I'm going bay fishing at the end of the month and need to pick up a one day fishing license. Last year I went to a local Walmart to get it and wasted over an hour and had to get a license there for the remainder of the year. I'd rather not have to deal with the idiots at Walmart and get it done online figured there are probably enough people who fish on here that might know the answer.

I'm going to assume I can buy the license ahead of time and do not need to do it the day of. Also will I need to print out the copy or can I simply use whatever they send me on an email.
    We just did this. I'm not a fisherman, but it was worth it to get the fresh/saltwater combo, for the year. It was only a couple bucks more. You can get them at Academy as well, I did, and was in and out in minutes. You'll need the license with you for the tags.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I get them at the walmart off 30/cocrel hill, it's never busy in that department.. I think the cost difference is like $15 for a one day or $17 for the year.. so it's best to just get the whole year.

What bay are you fishing?

Comment

also can do it at bass pro.

fuck waiting for walmart. the dial up is the worst of it all. DIAL UP???

Comment

Screw Walmart! Go to Cabella's or somewhere like that, they will have the correct answer.

Comment

It's for the end of the month and I'll be south of Galveston. So can I do this ahead of time and online? Rather not have to deal with stopping at any store if I have to. Although I seem to remember a Bass Pro Shop south of Houston I always come across whenever I go down there. Also it's like $11 for the One-Day License vs. $35 for the other license which I thought only goes to the end of August or September? If I have to I'll buy the more expensive license but that's cutting into my alcohol money

Comment

State websites suck! Academy, BPS or Cabelas.
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
              X