Cricket vs Sprint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cricket vs Sprint

I've been with Sprint since 2001. Haven't really had any issues with them but I'm just tired of paying the high prices. I have a older Samsung Galaxy S4 with them and I'm paying $80 a month after fees and taxes. I got a hold of a New iPhone 6 Plus that will work on Cricket and since they use AT&T Towers I have really been thinking of making the switch. They have 20 Gigs of 4G LTE and unlimited everything else for $55 a month with auto pay. Just wondering if it's too good to be true.

Most complaints for Cricket seem to be centered around the terrible customer service, or the complete lack of customer service.

Comprehensive overview and analysis, including pros, complaints and a list of trusted Cricket Wireless reviews from other technology bloggers.

Other than that, just make sure you read the fine print on everything. They do, in fact, use AT&T's towers and network, as AT&T bought Cricket a while back. Coverage should be pretty solid.

Comment

If you go with AT&T, I have a code you can use for 17% off monthly service and anything you buy. Anyone can use it too, so it's not like I am breaking any AT&T laws! We get it from work, and can pass it along to friends or family. PM me if you want it.

Comment

Is Sprint's $50 Unlimited iPhone Plan really just $50? I know they have to charge for Surcharges, Fees and Taxes but that should only be about $10 more if I'm correct.

Comment

Sprint since 2001? Why do you hate yourself so much?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mike69 View Post
            Is Sprint's $50 Unlimited iPhone Plan really just $50? I know they have to charge for Surcharges, Fees and Taxes but that should only be about $10 more if I'm correct.
            Now you pay the difference when you buy the phone. Like a easy rent a center installment plan! I am about to re do my contract finally. My S4 is still going strong after 2 years and the wife was put on the pilot plan last year for the new pay plan. I will be freeeeeeee in two months once I pay her phone off. I have also been with them since like 02 or so. I did like how they changed the name of the data plan several years ago so no one could keep their cheaper plans. They went from calling it something else to calling it data.
            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
              Sprint since 2001? Why do you hate yourself so much?
              Same boat. I think I've Developed Stockholm syndrome with sprint After all these years
              Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

I'm just going to give Cricket a try. If I'm unhappy with them I'll jump ship and try an other carrier.

Comment

I've had cricket for about 6 months and no issues at all. My only complaint is that their sim card only allows for one number per contact so you have to have a john home and a john work or whatever, but its not a big deal for me. Had at&t forever and still using my old s4 as well. Saved me a ton of money so far.
                  Justin

Comment

Originally posted by the spindoctor View Post
                    I've had cricket for about 6 months and no issues at all. My only complaint is that their sim card only allows for one number per contact so you have to have a john home and a john work or whatever, but its not a big deal for me. Had at&t forever and still using my old s4 as well. Saved me a ton of money so far.
                    People still save contacts to sim cards instead of an account like gmail or apple?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mike69 View Post
                      I'm just going to give Cricket a try. If I'm unhappy with them I'll jump ship and try an other carrier.
                      I've been using cricket for about 6 months, and it's awesome. I did the whole contract Verizon deal for a while and felt that it was to expensive monthly to have a "free" phone. I pay $45 FLAT, no bullshit, for unlimited everything with 3gb of 4g data a month. I don't need a lot of data so it's perfect for me. I've had no problems so far. Can't really say anything bad about the customer service because I've never had to deal with them, I'm not sure why I would ever have to either.

Comment

Working...
                      X