'14/'15 Fusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GF has a 2013 ECB an I like the shit out of it. Thing runs for a 4 banger
    Last edited by SSMAN; 04-08-2015, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
      Thanks. Not too far off of what I get in my civic. Best I have averaged was 36 mpg on a tank. That was all highway from Greenville to denison. I am curious about the turbo point. I cruise 80-85on the interstate which is about half of my daily commute.
      I am still on the fence about trading. My local dealer just got exactly what I am looking for. Magnetic, black interior, SE, with the 1.5EB.
      I wanna say it's 45-50 minutes straight up 35W from our casa to Winstar, and she never maintains the same speed, especially if there is an opening! Can't hear the tiny turbo, so no idea when it is working, but really, for a 4 banger that isn't super slow, it does OK. Drive the non EB, then test drive the EB, big difference! Lyn was like "Yeah, I like this 4 cylinder Fusion". I said, test drive the EB, see if you feel a difference. Wasn't 50 feet down the service road and she was grinning ear to ear and there was no turning back.

I do like the USB port for music, instead of streaming from my phone, and SYNC is handy at times, and free for 3 years.

Comment

I was in VA all week and had a 2015 Fusion rental. It was actually very nice I thought, leather interior with what I thought were really nice seats (I daily a 2014 GT/CS for reference). It was an EB but I have no idea what size and I never really had to get on it but I never cussed it for not having enough power. I also never looked at the MPG as I just pre-payed fuel at the rental counter and didn't care. Whatever version I had was fairly loaded, so I'm not sure if that's what you're looking for or not.
        Originally posted by stevo
        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Thanks. So far, everyone seems to be really please with the comfort and drivability. I am expecting a call from a salesman at the local ford dealer. They got exactly what i am looking for. Judging by their internet price, it has a few more options than what I have been looking at. We will see
          Originally posted by Leah
          Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Just got a call from the salesman. He threw out 20k. $1500 lower than it is priced on the internet I think. A little more than I was hoping for, we will see what they can do on my trade.

Comment

Thats a good price for anything that has EB, leather, etc. A Fusion S with a NA 4 banger with zero options might be under $20k. If that price is to much you might want to look at some Kia's...
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                Thats a good price for anything that has EB, leather, etc. A Fusion S with a NA 4 banger with zero options might be under $20k. If that price is to much you might want to look at some Kia's...
                Incentives are decent right now, putting several of the SE ecoboost models I have seen in the mid 19's.

They have already started playing their BS games. So, I have already started looking elsewhere.

Comment

I have a 2011 fusion sel fully loaded which is a boring car, and we had a 2014 for a rental and did not care for it. I believe it was the ecoboost model but the leg room was too tight to be comfortable. Same thing with the new Taurus I had as a rental.

I really liked the new impala we had, I thought it was a v6 until I popped the hood, the transmission shifts low and I was getting 32mpg in my granny mode putting around town

Comment

My gf drives a 2.0 eb 2015 fusion, and we really enjoy it. Lots of part throttle power..mpg in the city isn't as good as the civic, but the power makes up for it. Hwy mpg is in the low 30's

Comment

Working...
                    X