• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
    #iaintevenontwitter
    #whatistwitter

Comment

• Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
      I'm sick of all the media saying "unarmed black man". They just continue to stoke the racial fires.
      Are you kidding? They can't stop that! That wouldn't make for near as good of ratings! They'd lose money!
      WH

Comment

• New video of 11 cops kicking the shit out of downed suspect for 2-3 minutes after being cuffed.

Comment

• Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
          http://www.wsls.com/story/28770340/c...t-being-beaten

New video of 11 cops kicking the shit out of downed suspect for 2-3 minutes after being cuffed.
          Is this the official ftp thread now? I don't see how this story is related.

I have a hard time caring about the ass kicking of an identity and horse thief. I hope they were wearing steal toes.

Also, play stupid games, . . . . .
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
            Is this the official ftp thread now? I don't see how this story is related.

I have a hard time caring about the ass kicking of an identity and horse thief. I hope they were wearing steal toes.

Also, play stupid games, . . . . .
            Him getting the ass-kicking isn't the issue, it's the cops that feel it's their right to administer the beating without due process.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
              Him getting the ass-kicking isn't the issue, it's the cops that feel it's their right to administer the beating without due process.
              Eh, I still don't care. He stole a horse in front of them, then ran. Chris Rock already covered what comes next.
              sigpic

Comment

• They had a good kill in Cottonwood, Arizona. Shot the man point blank in the skull.

Comment

• these tags crack me up
                  WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                    Eh, I still don't care. He stole a horse in front of them, then ran. Chris Rock already covered what comes next.
                    On of his better comedy skits.

Everyone knows if the cops have to chase you, they're bringing an ass whoopin' with 'em.

Comment

Working...
                    X