White officer shoots black man in Charleston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cyclonescott View Post
    The guy didn't take the taser, the cop shot him with it and the guy ran. That was just the cops story to justify shooting the guy.
    You speak as if you were there. If he didn't try to take it, why did he have to go back to get it, and drop it next to him?

Comment

I wasn't there. That is what I read somewhere else. The cop shot him with the taser and the guy ran with the barbs stuck in him pulling the taser out of the cops hand.

Comment

I wasn't there. That is what I read somewhere else. The cop shot him with the taser and the guy ran with the barbs stuck in him pulling the taser out of the cops hand.
        Woosh!

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
          Why is no one talking about why this guy ran from police twice, and took a police officer's taser? You do not have the right to resist arrest. How many people will die before they get that through their thick ass heads? Has any man or woman been killed by a police officer in a high profile case in the past 10 years that didn't resist arrest? It's a gamble people, police are people just like you, they can make dumb decisions, even reprehensible ones. If you're really willing to gamble your life away over some juvenile ass tantrum, this is what can happen.
          Good point. But at the same time, yeah he ran from the cops, but what happened to tackling his ass? Was the cop askeered of getting tazed? How about instead of shooting someone who was running away in the back, thus committing murder, he just wait for a few more cops to show up and they do a good old fashioned foot chase and arrest his dumb ass. Its like its too much work to do their job, best to just murder someone instead. A least, that's how the video looks.
          WH

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
            Why is no one talking about why this guy ran from police twice, and took a police officer's taser? You do not have the right to resist arrest. How many people will die before they get that through their thick ass heads? Has any man or woman been killed by a police officer in a high profile case in the past 10 years that didn't resist arrest? It's a gamble people, police are people just like you, they can make dumb decisions, even reprehensible ones. If you're really willing to gamble your life away over some juvenile ass tantrum, this is what can happen.
            Good point. But at the same time, yeah he ran from the cops, but what happened to tackling his ass? Was the cop askeered of getting tazed? How about instead of shooting someone who was running away in the back, thus committing murder, he just wait for a few more cops to show up and they do a good old fashioned foot chase and arrest his dumb ass. Its like its too much work to do their job, best to just murder someone instead. A least, that's how the video looks. The cop is charged with murder, after all.
            WH

Comment

Lets be completely honest . . . are any of the remaining 6,999,999,999 people left on the world going to miss the guy, besides his mom?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                Good point. But at the same time, yeah he ran from the cops, but what happened to tackling his ass? Was the cop askeered of getting tazed? How about instead of shooting someone who was running away in the back, thus committing murder, he just wait for a few more cops to show up and they do a good old fashioned foot chase and arrest his dumb ass. Its like its too much work to do their job, best to just murder someone instead. A least, that's how the video looks.
                Let me address this. If you have my taser, and point it at me, it is a good shoot. If you got me with the taser, you could absolutely incapacitate me and take my gun, and then kill me with it. So, don't touch my shit fool!

I only watched that video once and I think it looks like the taser dropped or got slapped out of his hand right away.

One of my old partners went to jump a fence one time with the taser in hand. So the taser ended up flying over the fence on the ground by the guy running. The guy picked it up really fast and dunked it in a barrel of rain water while running off. Funny shit.
                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Murder is all that is and to make it out to be anything else is just being dumb.

Comment

Don't worry guys, 03trublugt is on facebook defending this scumbag.
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                      it's not a matter of "wanting", it's a matter of "knowing" thats how things are.
                      No one ever got shot for only saying "yes sir, no sir", and putting their hands behind their back when they were getting arrested for a warrant/felony.

It's amazing what kind of treatment you receive from an office who has just pulled you over when you don't give them attitude or start saying "eye no muh ryghts!"

It also helps to not be black.
                      This video shows a cop trying to frame someone he murdered. If someone had been courteous though, none of this would have ever happened! lmao
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                        Lets be completely honest . . . are any of the remaining 6,999,999,999 people left on the world going to miss the guy, besides his mom?
                        On a much smaller stage, would any of the remaining people left on this site miss you if you no longer posted stupid comments, besides your mom?

Comment

Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
                          You speak as if you were there. If he didn't try to take it, why did he have to go back to get it, and drop it next to him?
                          Cop shot him with taser and it was ineffective. You can see the wires in this pic.

Comment

So he did take the taser out of the cops hands, by force! [emoji6]

I heard that his lawyer worked to get this video released because he thought it would prove the cop innocent. After it ess released the lawyer dropped out. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                              Don't worry guys, 03trublugt is on facebook defending this scumbag.
                              Come on, Al... He has to defend him somewhere since he doesn't post here anymore.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

The guy shot was an discharged Coastie

Warning: The video above contains graphic content. A white police officer was charged with murder Tuesday after a video surfaced showing him shooting Walter Scott, an apparently unarmed black man in South Carolina. Officer Michael Slager's case is the latest in a series of racially-charged police shootings around the country. Vicente Arenas reports from Charleston, South Carolina, where the killing happened over the weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X