White officer shoots black man in Charleston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
    I've been harassed by the cops even when being polite and curteous...cops stereotype and label, or if they just want to be a dick they will. Being an ass kissing bitch doesn't always guarantee papa cop won't screw you over.
    For once we agree on something. I've usually been courteous, polite and have still been yelled at, belittled and in rare cases, even been drawn down on. I have yet to been beaten, baton'd, ASP'd or even shot. I'll take my chances being polite, its worked so far...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

If the officer wanted his pension gone, he could've just let the city of Ft Worth manage it.
      Originally posted by davbrucas
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
        I've been harassed by the cops even when being polite and curteous...cops stereotype and label, or if they just want to be a dick they will. Being an ass kissing bitch doesn't always guarantee papa cop won't screw you over.
        I've had cops come up to my window with the biggest fucking attitude in the world, pissed off for all the reasons they could imagine. I still yes sir, no sir'd my way through it, and either got my due ticket, or a warning. Just because they come up as a huge fucking asshole, doesn't make being one right back the correct choice. They'll just out-asshole you.

Until all cops get body cameras, and footage stops "disappearing", you just have to accept that's how it is and keep rallying for the change. You know, like an adult.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post

Hope nobody hooked up with that cop for his pension...
          ahahaahahhahahahahha!!
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
            Why is no one talking about why this guy ran from police twice, and took a police officer's taser? You do not have the right to resist arrest. How many people will die before they get that through their thick ass heads? Has any man or woman been killed by a police officer in a high profile case in the past 10 years that didn't resist arrest? It's a gamble people, police are people just like you, they can make dumb decisions, even reprehensible ones. If you're really willing to gamble your life away over some juvenile ass tantrum, this is what can happen.
            SCOTUS says you do have the right to resist unlawful arrest.

John Bad Elk v. U.S., 177 U.S. 529.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
              Are you saying that racial tensions are worse than they were 10 or 20 years ago?
              Not even racial.. I think cops have lost their flipping minds..

And nothing will change the fct that my son half or not will be viewed as a big strong black man in 15 years.. I just hope the cops are more regulated. I've had a few cops draw their weapons on me, and I can only be thankful that I'm here to tell about it.

It's just different than it used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                SCOTUS says you do have the right to resist unlawful arrest.

John Bad Elk v. U.S., 177 U.S. 529.
                He had an outstanding warrant. Not justifying anything, but just putting that out there. They have some good coverage on it here in SC.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                  He had an outstanding warrant. Not justifying anything, but just putting that out there. They have some good coverage on it here in SC.
                  That doesn't open the door to shooting the dude. Fucking cops.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                    I read that, and I wasn't saying he had the right to resist in this case. I was merely correcting CJ in his statement that you do not have the right to resist.

Bottom line, the cop is a murdering fuckstick and I hope he gets the chair, and the now deceased is a fucking moron for making things difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      Why is no one talking about why this guy ran from police twice, and took a police officer's taser? You do not have the right to resist arrest. How many people will die before they get that through their thick ass heads? Has any man or woman been killed by a police officer in a high profile case in the past 10 years that didn't resist arrest? It's a gamble people, police are people just like you, they can make dumb decisions, even reprehensible ones. If you're really willing to gamble your life away over some juvenile ass tantrum, this is what can happen.
                      He could of taken the taser (which that's what it looked like right before he ran off), and dropped it when he got shot.

I find it hard to believe that the cop was still fearing for his life when the guy is running away...

Dash cam footage?

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
                          He could of taken the taser (which that's what it looked like right before he ran off), and dropped it when he got shot.

I find it hard to believe that the cop was still fearing for his life when the guy is running away...

Dash cam footage?
                          Negative. The film shows the officer going to pick up the tazer then he dropped it next to the body.

Comment

Cop done lost his mind and forgot about the huge responsibility that comes with being able to legally carry a gun. He also didnt realize, I bet, that EVERYONE has a cellphone video recorder these days. Both parties in the wrong, but the cop has the ultimate burden on him because of his position. I know cops are human, but he was way out of control in that situation.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                              Negative. The film shows the officer going to pick up the tazer then he dropped it next to the body.
                              He could of dropped it after being shot and gone a few more steps. You could hear the cops tell him to stop after the shots were fired.

Comment

Originally posted by big_tiger View Post

Dash cam footage?
                                The guy didn't take the taser, the cop shot him with it and the guy ran. That was just the cops story to justify shooting the guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X