White officer shoots black man in Charleston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Video isn't playing, but why was there even a fight over a bad tail light?
    sigpic

Comment

Video is straight up murder.
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
        Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Video isn't playing, but why was there even a fight over a bad tail light?
        "The shooting unfolded after Officer Slager stopped a Mercedes-Benz with a broken taillight, according to police reports. The driver, Walter L. Scott, 50, ran away, and Officer Slager chased him into a grassy lot that abuts a muffler shop. He fired his Taser, an electronic stun gun, but it did not stop Mr. Scott, according to police report"

Comment

Originally posted by NoClassic View Post
          "The shooting unfolded after Officer Slager stopped a Mercedes-Benz with a broken taillight, according to police reports. The driver, Walter L. Scott, 50, ran away, and Officer Slager chased him into a grassy lot that abuts a muffler shop. He fired his Taser, an electronic stun gun, but it did not stop Mr. Scott, according to police report"
          Good job quoting the article. It doesn't answer my question at all.

The cop is a piece of shit getting his due justice, but why was there a confrontation over a tail light in the first place? Who starts a fight, or runs away from a cop over a tail light?
          sigpic

Comment

That guy does

Comment

Good job quoting the article. It doesn't answer my question at all.

The cop is a piece of shit getting his due justice, but why was there a confrontation over a tail light in the first place? Who starts a fight, or runs away from a cop over a tail light?
              Good question, who shoots a running man in the back and then tries to plant a taser on the body?
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

A lot of these could be avoided by people not putting themselves in these situations.

**Edit**

I do not agree with this video.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                  Good question, who shoots a running man in the back and then tries to plant a taser on the body?
                  ^^This! A chicken shit that just traded his badge for a widely stretched asshole and suppressed gag-reflex.
                  70' Chevelle RagTop
                  (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

That was cold blooded murder. The victim was starting to runaway and was unarmed and was shot in the back - what, 8-9 times?

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                      See, I can answer your question: An insecure cop on a power trip who will soon be a convicted murderer.

back to my question though . . . . how dumb does someone have to be to fight and cause a scene over just a fucking tail light? Especially with a maniac with a gun?
                      sigpic

Comment

Thats what happens when two dumb assess meet.

Comment

See, I can answer your question: An insecure cop on a power trip who will soon be a convicted murderer.

back to my question though . . . . how dumb does someone have to be to fight and cause a scene over just a fucking tail light? Especially with a maniac with a gun?
                          You should try reading the article. it has all kinds of words and stuff.

And your assessment is wrong. You don't know a thing about the cop. He is just a guy who thinks he can get away with it. How else do you explain looking right at a person filming you and still trying to plant a taser on the body?

Comment

You can't expect him to withhold immediate response to what he thought was a life ending event (the individual running away), afterall, if you do then how will we find cops to do these jobs?
                            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                            X