Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone with some acreage in Rockwall/Fate/Royce City?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denny View Post
    Can one get an a exemption for that?
    You can, I think you need to have 6 hives for the exemption if I recall. It really depends on your cad. We've got cattle, so no problems there for us!
    DamonH

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
      There's my place if you need a place to put bees
      If I recall you are pretty far out there! Thanks for the offer.

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
      Is Terrell too far?
      You are about 30 minutes from me too. I'll keep track of some of you guys if I need to expand.
      DamonH

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
        actually I was reading about ag exemptions and someone on texasbowhunter said you can get it
        I think hunt county is 4 hives per acre to qualify for Ag exemption, so there is some fine print that needs to be read.
        It happens to be a well thought out and reasoned dissertation on drug use and a lyrical cost/benefit analysis of various kinds of drugs, drawing the conclusion that beer is the best of them all.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
          I need some honey, they say it helps with allergies.
          Come put over in our field yard over by fm551 overpass ih30
          I think I know where that is. Are you serious and do you have the authority to authorize that? heh. I'll need access at least once a week (during the middle of the day) until after summer. Bringing them in I'll have to do it after dark.

I'll let you know next time I harvest.
          DamonH

Comment

My grandmother has some land in Greenville behind the new chevy dealership and some in Caddo off of Hwy6 if you're still looking.
            G'Day Mate

Comment

If I had a place I would let you set up no question. My late uncle had 1,500+ hives in Mississippi. He did it all himself until he got very old, then he had 2 guys help him out. I used to go out there and stay a week when I was younger to work the bees with him. I loved it.

Comment

Working...
              X