Nice Hotel in Denver?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Hotel in Denver?

I'll be in Denver next Wednesday evening, just for the one night. We'll probably grab a nice dinner and maybe check out a pot store for the heck of it. Leaving early Thursday morning.

I'd like to stay somewhere pretty nice, in a good part of town, close to wherever the nicer bars and restaurants are.

Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance!

The Magnolia is pretty decent, pretty much in the middle of a lot of stuff too!
    Click me

Comment

I can't help you on hotels, but I ate pretty well last time I was in Denver.

I like Park Burger, The Pioneer, and the B-Side. They all have pretty good food, and an excellent liquor selection. Park Burger is self explanatory. Go to the location on Pearl if you can swing it (it gets busy). The Pioneer is kind of a college bar, but has the best chile relleno I've ever had in my life, and a really solid tequila selection. The B-Side has bangin' fried chicken, and a superb local whiskey selection selection. For breakfast, hit a Jelly or Breakfast on Broadway. A distant third to those two is the Pete's chain of Greek diners.

EDIT: I forgot Thai Monkey Club.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

If you want a good steak, the oldest steak house on Denver is good. Not fancy either!

Visit Denver's oldest restaurant and steakhouse. Eat the best wild game meats in an official old west museum. Denver's most unique, locally owned restaurant. Establish 1893.

If you can go further North, to Severance, gotta eat some Rocky Mtn Oysters!
        Long after most restaurants have come and gone, Bruce's Bar continues to be a popular hangout for locals, celebrities, and tourists from all over the world. The history of the well-know...

Comment

Awesome, thanks guys!

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
            Awesome, thanks guys!
            Checking out houses?
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Prohibition bar downtown.
              2006 Civic SI
              2009 Pilot
              1988 GT
              CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                Checking out houses?
                Ya, we'll fly in Wednesday night and then drive to Lake City Thursday. We're gonna stay there in a cabin for three nights and look for houses and also places to have the wedding in September. Hoping to move to LC around July-ish.

Comment

Decided to go with a Mile High Suite at The Warwick. You only live once, right? Marble floors, rainfall shower, private balcony, high floor, West view overlooking the city and the mountains, heated rooftop pool. I requested cow skin rugs because I don't want to check mine on the flight.

Comment

Pimp!

Comment

Oh shit! I may have to switch. That looks cool!

Comment

Oh shit! I may have to switch. That looks cool!
                        For 700 a night it better be!

Comment

Ya, we'll fly in Wednesday night and then drive to Lake City Thursday. We're gonna stay there in a cabin for three nights and look for houses and also places to have the wedding in September. Hoping to move to LC around July-ish.
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Bad ass, dude.

We're spending the summer in Colorado this summer. Property shopping
                            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Working...
                            X