riches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
    DOCHTR should have first hand experience here..
    If his dad wants to put him in a dress and marry him off to a rich businessman, it's none of your business.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

That would need to be one rich businessman.
      Originally posted by lincolnboy
      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

I went to a Cotillion once.

However, I was working. Got hired to provide production for an out of state funk band. They paid very well. The thing was held in the giant backyard of a multi million dollar house. There were a few chicks down to partayyy with some of us workin folk. LOL

I also made an extra 200 off of two arrogant fucks that I caught tokin it up behind a hedge. They offered me 200 to not nark before I even said a word.
        "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

Originally posted by AdRock View Post
          I went to a Cotillion once.

However, I was working. Got hired to provide production for an out of state funk band. They paid very well. The thing was held in the giant backyard of a multi million dollar house. There were a few chicks down to partayyy with some of us workin folk. LOL

I also made an extra 200 off of two arrogant fucks that I caught tokin it up behind a hedge. They offered me 200 to not nark before I even said a word.
          Lol, sheltered pussies. I woulda offered you a toke just cause!

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
            That would need to be one rich businessman.
            I'll tuck my junk and undercut you!

Comment

Working...
            X