riches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• riches

Do rich people really have balls for their kids to meet other rich kid. That way they date only rich. My ol' lady told me about this.

I heard something like that many years ago so it's vaguely familiar. I mean ultra wealthy - like $100 million plus kinda rich.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
      Do rich people really have balls for their kids to meet other rich kid. That way they date only rich. My ol' lady told me about this.
      Poor people have balls, for their kids to meet as well. It is called a skating rink.

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
        Poor people have balls, for their kids to meet as well. It is called a skating rink.
        Haha. Thought it was called house party

Comment

You mean a debutante ball?

Comment

ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Absolutely they do. Have a friend who is well to do and was always being invited to that shit. Luckily his parents raised him right and he even avoids it all now with his kids. Most of those he was occasionally exposed to have pissed away most of their trusts or dead.

Comment

The illuminati keep it in the family.

Comment

What about hood rich?0
                  .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                    The illuminati keep it in the family.
                    I. Just. Want. A. Chance.

Comment

Yes. Also other social events. Was at the party for the new Dallas DA a while back and there was plenty of well to do trim in the house.
                      Would it not be more absurd if people with means went to 2009 on I35 and Royal to meet women?
                      Originally posted by lincolnboy
                      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

For the night yeah. They rent hooker.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                          Yes. Also other social events. Was at the party for the new Dallas DA a while back and there was plenty of well to do trim in the house.
                          Would it not be more absurd if people with means went to 2009 on I35 and Royal to meet women?
                          Off topic, but that lady is a fucking nut job.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                            Off topic, but that lady is a fucking nut job.
                            Better than Watkins! But she seems very nice in person and was not offputting in any way. We donated several of our billboards to her campaign and I like to think it helped give that scumbag Watkins the boot.
                            Originally posted by lincolnboy
                            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

DOCHTR should have first hand experience here..
                              2012 GT500

Comment

Working...
                              X