credit card ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• credit card ?

SO, I have had my c.c. with capital one for over 14 years with the same 23% apr and they will not change it. Which company are good company to switch over to. Hoping to find so i can transfer my account over to.

Cash is king. Your I love debt score is worthless, plastic slave!
    Jesus wept
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
      Cash is king. Your I love debt score is worthless, plastic slave!
      Jesus wept
      That's how all dfwm'ers roll!
      "PSH!!!"

Comment

Chase Slate is doing 0% balance transfer I believe for 15 months.

Comment

Pay it off and wait for better offers in the mail.
          sigpic

Comment

Chase is usually good

Comment

My US Bank card gave me 0% for 18mos with a $0 balance transfer and 9% after the introductory rate.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                SO, I have had my c.c. with capital one for over 14 years with the same 23% apr and they will not change it. Which company are good company to switch over to. Hoping to find so i can transfer my account over to.
                Cut THE CARD !
                Last edited by prostock1; 08-03-2015, 05:28 PM.
                sigpic
                "Lookin' back in front of me in the mirror's a grin,
                through eyes of love I see I'm really lookin' at a friend
                We've all had our problems that's the way life is,
                my heart goes out to others who are there to make amends".

Comment

We pay off our card only chaged them cause of the wedding. We also dont have dfwmustang money.

Comment

We pay off our card only chaged them cause of the wedding. We also dont have dfwmustang money.
                    Find one that fits your needs and every day spending. Do some research on rewards cards. Shift your spendi g to the card and reap the rewards. We are taking a week long trip to hilton head SC for about $200 in June thanks to rewards points.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Thanks. Thats something i have not thought about on reward point. We try not to use cards cause of Dave R.

Comment

23% is pretty wild.

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                          23% is pretty wild.
                          Yup got that back when i was 21. I tried getting it lowered and they don't on that type of card is what they told me a few years back.

Comment

Thanks. Thats something i have not thought about on reward point. We try not to use cards cause of Dave R.
                            If you can't be disciplined with them, pay them off each month, then it can get bad.
                            Yup got that back when i was 21. I tried getting it lowered and they don't on that type of card is what they told me a few years back.
                            I'm not sure if cap1 has a low interest card, if so, you can try to get them to do a product change
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Slate does have 0% interest, $0 transfer fee. Chase is notorious for granting a relatively low limit on this card for obvious reasons. To work around this, once you are approved for the Slate card, immediately app for the Freedom card. Limits are much more generous with this card. Then call chase and have them move over as much of the limit as you need from the Freedom card.

Back when I applied for the Slaye card, I was granted an $8000 limit and I needed to balance transfer $10k. I called Chase to have them reconsider the limit and was denied citing that I had met their maximum exposure. When I hung up the phone, I applied for the Freedom card and was approved $32k. I then called back and had them move $22k of the $32k limit to the Slate card. Hope this helps

Comment

Working...
                              X