Safety glasses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safety glasses

Looking for some good safety glasses. We have $200 to spend and it looks like the Oakley m frame is available in ansi. Anyone else suggest some decent/stylish glasses. They have to be stamped z87 not just rated ansi.
    2006 Civic SI
    2009 Pilot
    1988 GT
    CRF50

Widebody whore.

I always wear M Frames. Get the hybrid M Frame. The lens don't go down so far and touch your cheek bone.

I got a dark iridium, amber and clear lens. Best way to go.

Comment

I think all oakley are safety rated lenses but you have to see which are z87 stamped. Check out lowes, home depot. Why spend zo much if you can style them as personal use too. Go oakley

Comment

$200 is too much for something that will get scratched. Lowes or home depot for $10-$20.
        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
          I think all oakley are safety rated lenses but you have to see which are z87 stamped. Check out lowes, home depot. Why spend zo much if you can style them as personal use too. Go oakley
          The M Frames are the only ones Oakley will stamp. As a safety manager, I'll bust your ass with anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
            $200 is too much for something that will get scratched. Lowes or home depot for $10-$20.
            Military discount will get you one for $63 delivered.

Comment

Grainger and i think there might be a saftey place at Traders Village.

Comment

MSC, engineer glasses. Work required ? Machinist like the choices of MSC where I'm at.
                Side shields, big enough to cover.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                  $200 is our annual allowance for safety glasses. I have had 2 pairs of prescription Wiley x glasses made and it feels like I'm looking out of a fishbowl so I am giving up on prescription ones.
                  2006 Civic SI
                  2009 Pilot
                  1988 GT
                  CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

$16 Oakleys. Sounds legit.

Comment

I'll let you know when my 37 pair show up!!

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                        The M Frames are the only ones Oakley will stamp. As a safety manager, I'll bust your ass with anything else.
                        That what i tried telling our bridge super that not all oakley are rated z87. He said they all are.

Comment

i wouldn't waste big cash on safety glasses 10 20 bux will get you something decent

Comment

I go through a pair of darks and a pair of clear/amber every week to 2 weeks. My old crew never had them on hand so we bought some ourselves. Picked up some Nemesis brand ones for 65 a dozen.
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

My job requires us to wear them while on the hanger floor and anywhere outside. Only place you don't need them is in the break room and offices. After three years of constantly wearing glasses I feel that my eyes are starting to suffer. The glasses magnify and distort the image enough to were it gives me a headache.

I looked at the m frames but no way I'm going to pay that much for something that might last me a month. I may just go to the eye doctor and get prescription safety glasses even though I don't wear glasses.

Comment

Working...
                              X