No announcement yet.

Sarah Brady Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She essentially forced her husband into a huge anti gun campaign since he was essentially mentally impotent. she rode his coat tails to push her fucked up agenda.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Good... And
      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
        She essentially forced her husband into a huge anti gun campaign since he was essentially mentally impotent. she rode his coat tails to push her fucked up agenda.
        want brady an 'elitist' towards gun ownership before his shooting?

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
          want brady an 'elitist' towards gun ownership before his shooting?
          Hard to say, I think his wife had some influence on him prior, but she went full fucking bonkers after his shooting.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
          X