No announcement yet.

Time capsule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh and no distributor cover, no OE FLOOR mats, installed strut tower brace... 6 of 10

Comment

Maaa, friend of my mine has a nicer one. 93gt convertible, dark green with less than 5k miles. Completely original,hell it still has the original tires.

Comment

very nice. if it had black interior i would be in trouble with my wife. i don't think he is too far off on his price.

Comment

Looks slow.
          sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
          🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I think he's spot-on with his price.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
              Has anyone else watched this poor '91-93 GT deteriorate for the past 20 years?

It's on Division / Hwy 180, west of Bowen and east of Green Oaks. Maybe this Google Maps link will work: https://www.google.com/maps/@32.7337...gpDLJBxodg!2e0

not from dallas so i'm not very familiar but did this used to be a mustang shop/dealer? kinda remember being at one once that looked like that.

Comment

Yep they were a dealer. Most us that were in school in the 90's has O'bannon book covers on ours books because they were cool, and had Saleen's and 5.0's on them.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                  Has anyone else watched this poor '91-93 GT deteriorate for the past 20 years?

It's on Division / Hwy 180, west of Bowen and east of Green Oaks. Maybe this Google Maps link will work: https://www.google.com/maps/@32.7337...gpDLJBxodg!2e0

Yep. And in 98, was the USA Motorsports first location in Arlington. Back when they were selling salvage title cars.
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Jeez. They had a ton of hacked up Foxes all the way down Division at one point.

Comment

Originally posted by quikag View Post
                      I still have a soft spot for that body style. My gf in high school had an '89 5.0 automatic and it felt like a rocket to me as I was driving a 55hp '86 Isuzu I-Mark POS at the time.

First car I drove into a ditch power sliding across 1709 traffic onto a side street. Luckily, only scuffed the bumper and popped out one of the fog lights which I wired back in with piano wire. haha.
                      My first car was a 1981 Isuzu I-mark.... Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                        Jeez. They had a ton of hacked up Foxes all the way down Division at one point.
                        If the front of one was good, and the back of another was good, they put them together.
                        sigpic

Comment

I bought my bronco from Crown autoplex, and it was sitting right underneath that droptop.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                            I think he's spot-on with his price.
                            I agree someone will pay it or close to. They won't be getting a great deal but they will have one mint Fox.

Anyone ever think the GT will become as valuable as the coupes down the road? $15k will buy a pretty mint coupe as well.

Comment

Originally posted by akfodysvn View Post
                              I agree someone will pay it or close to. They won't be getting a great deal but they will have one mint Fox.

Anyone ever think the GT will become as valuable as the coupes down the road? $15k will buy a pretty mint coupe as well.
                              by the book, they already are.
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                              X