My newest project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My newest project

I got this and had it delivered as the previous owner couldn't get the wheel off to change the tire. He brought it from Dekalb for me and I spent a week with a torch, hammer, chisel, air impact, sockets, breaker bars and tractor jack and couldn't get a single lug off.

Long story short, I paid someone to come out who worked on semi's and he had both wheels off in about 20 minutes. This is my latest project. I've replaced both tires, stripped and repainted both wheels and have started bedlining the bed. A lot of work to do but it's the first stage.

I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

What are you doing with it? I've scrapped probably 7 in the last couple months and probably more to come if you might need spare parts.

Comment

I plan on keeping her. She needs a lot of work but for $400 I am not complaining. I know I need a jack first off. This thing weighs a ton

Comment

am i crazy, or did you have another thread as well where you where redoing a trailer?

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I redid a Chevy bed and sold it for cost plus a case of doctor pepper. I don't want a profit, just something to do so I can focus on something. April 4 is too close not to have a project

Comment

gotcha homie. i thought i remembered another. have fun!

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
              What are you doing with it? I've scrapped probably 7 in the last couple months and probably more to come if you might need spare parts.
              Hit me up next time you have one to get rid of. I need a utility trailor and that would be perfect.

Comment

Working...
              X