Teen who recieved controversial heart transplant dies in police chase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
    I remember this when it was happening, and best I recall I hadn't heard anything about the hospital's findings of him being a shithead, only that they weren't going to put him on the top of the donor list.
    Supposedly this isn't the first organ he had to receive, and the "non-compliant" issues were him not following up with proper medication and visits for it. Due to hipaa laws, that could not be disclosed in any of the articles or interviews.

I'm trying to find more on that, but i'm sucking at it. Might be fake.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
      Isn't there some correlation to receiving an organ transplant to being able to pay for the organ transplant?
      Originally posted by slow99 View Post
      I just ran the regression; correlation = .172
      That doesn't answer my question. How did some jackass receive a surgery that cost more than the entire net worth of his extended family?
      Originally posted by racrguy View Post
      The joke

You
      Does anyone else feel like SVO is one of those talking plush toys where you pull the string in his back, let go, and just wait for some idiotic and somewhat comical phrase to spout from his mouth?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
        He had an ankle bracelet at his first hospital visits...so there's that...buy just ignore the facts and continue your super liberal rant...
        Lol rant, gotcha. Asked bout his awful history and you finally threw out a small bit. If that's true I could see why they said no.

Comment

Isn't there some correlation to receiving an organ transplant to being able to pay for the organ transplant?
          yes... you need funding for the surgery (insurance), funding for medications after (can be $3000-5000/month), funding for follow up visits, etc. That is unless the hospital comps the bill, the surgeons do it for free and agree to all the follow up visits post transplant, and the hospital helps pay for the after meds. Seen it done for young kid.....then they piss it away

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
            Does anyone else feel like SVO is one of those talking plush toys where you pull the string in his back, let go, and just wait for some idiotic and somewhat comical phrase to spout from his mouth?
            You aren't the only one.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post

My query seemed reasonable given the context of the story.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I just want to know if he was an organ DONOR.
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                  I would assume it was up to the parents if he was still a minor.
                  07 f250-family truckster
                  08 Denali -baby hauler
                  52 f1-rust bucket
                  05 Jeep tj. Buggy
                  livin the double-wide dream

Comment

Well, I hope they parted him out like a pick and pull.
                    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Dibs on his ACL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                        You'd really trust that his organs were in good shape and not all "medicated" out?
                        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
                        X