Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have their Ex increase the child support on you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
    This , plus it needs to be in the decree to begin with in most cases
    Correct, If it isn't in the decree it stops at reaching 18/graduating high school.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Well , after meeting with a couple of lawyers, Does not matter that I am paying for his car. Does not matter that I pay for his insurance and Medical. All that matters is what I make on my pay check. It's all about the woman.

So tomorrow I am going to sell his car and pay this shit. Just in case anyone winds up in the same situation. I wanted to give some insight on what I found out.

Comment

Sounds like some weak lawyering to me. Do your kid a favor and don't sell his car because of that bitch and a couple of lazy attorneys. It's not his fault.

Comment

Petition for full custody.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
            Hell yeah...just run her lawyer tab up.

Comment

Pretty sad situation. Hopefully he will see his mom as a bitch for this.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                This is really the only answer & the only thing that she will understand. From your posts it could even be that the judge could side in your favor.

Stay strong & good luck!

Comment

Man, I'm sorry you have to deal with all of this. I know of two dads who got full custody. Since he is 16 can he not pick whom he'd like to live with?

Side note: Man, this makes it hard for me to want to get married and have a family. Been married twice, but the kids seem to really make shit so much harder.

Comment

Working...
                  X