Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuck Amazon!
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      Fuck Amazon!
      No shit, I hate them. I keep ordering shit, some of which I need!

I got a bag of Scott's fertilizer/weed killer for 4 bucks higher than HD, but they were out of it, so with free prime delivery andd not driving to HD and waiting in line, it was well worth it!

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
        No shit, I hate them. I keep ordering shit, some of which I need!

I got a bag of Scott's fertilizer/weed killer for 4 bucks higher than HD, but they were out of it, so with free prime delivery andd not driving to HD and waiting in line, it was well worth it!
        That's the thing. I hate going to stores, so even if I have to pay a little more, it's nice to have crap I need sitting on my doorstep when I get home from work.

People don't ever have to leave the house anymore for anything if they don't want to. I love Amazon and I live in Coppell. I'm going to test the one hour delivery soon.
        Ford
        GM
        Toyota
        VAG

Comment

Originally posted by V3GA View Post
          I tried to use this on Friday, actually. We needed a projector for work and offered the 2 hr shipping to my home address, Plano, and needed it delivered in Dallas 635/75, and they didn't offer it.
          I think there's a 5 lb. limit for the drone.
          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

So, had anyone done it?
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
              So, had anyone done it?
              Havent done it, but this doesn't ship out of Coppell like I thought.

It ships from their Irving fulfillment center.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                Havent done it, but this doesn't ship out of Coppell like I thought.

It ships from their Irving fulfillment center.
                we work really close.

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                  we work really close.

god bless.
                  Where ya at?

Comment

i think there is one building between us and the new amazon building. that sucker is huge!!!!!!!!!! im on Royal

god bless.
                    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I'm directly across the street from amazon. Amazon has the second largest warehouse I have seen. Crazy big.

Comment

This is new.

Comment

haha, damn

I use the Subscribe & Save, but that's pretty damn awesome

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                            haha, damn

I use the Subscribe & Save, but that's pretty damn awesome
                            subscribe and save prices change all the time. You may pay $10 one month and $15 the next

Comment

Amazon is going to take over the world
                              Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Working...
                              X