GoCart tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GoCart tires

Any place local to buy go cart tires/parts?
    145/70-6
    15x6-6

I'll be checking the riding lawn mower shop tomorrow here in Rowlett.
    WRX

Also interested in this. Put some hand cart tires on the front of mine, which worked fine till I got the bright idea to slide on concrete and ripped the wheel clean in two. Bearings are still bolted on to the spindle.

Comment

Northern tools
      07 GT500
      05 SRT10
      88 turbocoupe T-bird
      93 Cobra
      86 coupe
      Ducati 848

Comment

Northern tool no longer sells go kart parts. tractor supply sells wheels, tires, clutches, chains.
        Scott Ganow
        Lone Star Performance
        16300 Midway Rd
        Addison, TX 75001
        214-630-5006

Comment

Originally posted by 00KBGT View Post
          Northern tool no longer sells go kart parts. tractor supply sells wheels, tires, clutches, chains.
          That's where I got the front wheels from mine. They will hold up fine on dirt, but they are cheap as shit and won't handle concrete.

Comment

I run the turf master tires on all of our karts, but they do get torn up on concrete.
            Scott Ganow
            Lone Star Performance
            16300 Midway Rd
            Addison, TX 75001
            214-630-5006

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
              Also interested in this. Put some hand cart tires on the front of mine, which worked fine till I got the bright idea to slide on concrete and ripped the wheel clean in two. Bearings are still bolted on to the spindle.
              LOL I did the same kind of wheels. They blew apart when I sustained speed on pavement for a short distance.

Comment

You will have to spend decent money for cart wheels with the right bearings. I think I have seen them typically $35-45 @

Comment

3hp Kid Kart, 6.5hp Adult Karts | Low cost Clone Karts | Shifter Karts | Get started in the Honda or clone class without spending $5,000 | Voodoo, TopKart, Road Rat
                  Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Burleson
                    Shop for ATVs, UTVs, Pit Bikes, Go Karts and more at KillerMotorsports.com.

Shop for ATVs, UTVs, Pit Bikes, Go Karts and more at KillerMotorsports.com.
                    Last edited by lincolnboy; 03-29-2015, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Waxahachie
                      Reliable Go-Karts - Go-Kart / Mini-bike Parts Buggy-Style Kart Parts UTV (Chuck Wagon, LandMaster) Bargain Bin Propane Club Mower, Chain Saw, OPE Parts parts for go-karts, gokarts, go-carts, gocarts, Hammerhead Twister TJ

Comment

look up reliable go karts they are local that run out of shop on there property they used to own the place off 67 in cedar hill when it was go kart business. Very nice folks i have dealt with them a couple times and the wife does embroidering

sigpic

Comment

Check the small kart forum on buggynews for links to quality tire manufacturers

Comment

Working...
                          X