No announcement yet.

get paid 35,000 for almost nothing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surgery, recovery, taxes, possible hormone treatment for life, fuck that.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

why would you need hormone treatment? at least they replaced it with a neuticle though

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
        why would you need hormone treatment? at least they replaced it with a neuticle though
        One guy said both. I said possible treatment.
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

Comment

Svo donated his and grew two more
          2012 GT500

Comment

Lmao

Comment

35K AND robo balls? I'm IN
              WRX

Comment

Can you specify what material your new balls are made from? I want brass.
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Obama has a set some where hes not using..

Comment

Originally posted by sig239 View Post
                    Obama has a set some where hes not using..
                    How do you think he started his political career?

Michelle should sell off hers.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X