Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to make a small pile of money?

Start out with a big pile.....

Complete NASCAR Xfinity Toyota team for sale. This is everything you will need to go race next week. Literally, everything, you will not need to purchase anything. Four Joe Gibbs Toyota's, 2015 Camry updates to Intermediate car and Superspeedway cars done. Short Track and Road Course cars are 2014. Extremely nice cars and components, top quality cars. All SFI dates are good, nothing is out of date. 2015 updates are done on complete cars. This Package includes everything from a golf cart for the track to shop support vehicles to small enclosed support trailer(26'), 1997 Featherlite hauler with 1999 Kenworth Tractor (600K miles). New transmission by Hickory Kenworth less than 4,000 miles with warranty. Both were recently fully serviced for the 2015 season. Over $15,000 in service receipts (bearings, brakes, seals, airbags, shocks and straps on trailer NEW, completed in 2/15). Fresh DOT on both units. Liftgate service to be done prior to sale. This price is deeply discounted for a complete sale. I prefer to sell as a package or in lots (cars, engines, hauler etc.) but the prices will increase. The estimated total value of all items is well over $750,000. If you want to go Xfinity racing, this is an amazing opportunity! You will not need to buy anything to run this season with very strong equipment. Qualified serious inquiries only. I will not part this sale out (small) item by item as I do not have time or desire to do so. If you purchase the team "complete" I will basically hand you the keys to the shop and everything in it. For a complete list of everything included please e mail me at Adrian@visionracingteam.com The inventory list includes prices of each item IF purchased as a group. Possible NASCAR number (#17) and Owners License use available.

Wow, I need 400k!
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Imma do start n parks and get rich!
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I don't care bout getting rich off of it, having a nascar team would be awesome! For a minute...
        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
          I don't care bout getting rich off of it, having a nascar team would be awesome! For a minute...
          Well, you have the right attitude.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Group buy???

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
              Group buy???
              DFWMustangs Racing
              "Post Tits or GTFO"

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                Group buy???
                I'm game!

How much money do start and park teams make? That should keep the team afloat.
                Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

wait till you find out how much the NASCAR entry fee is. For each race.
                  sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                  🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by Bputacoma View Post
                    I'm game!

How much money do start and park teams make? That should keep the team afloat.
                    start and park occurs when a race team pulls out of an event early on, rather than completing the full race, and will be credited with a Did Not Finish (DNF). The practice is the result of the high costs of running full-length races including hiring a pit crew, as well as the high payout from simply starting a race. For example, at a June 2009 race, Joe Nemechek earned $64,725 after finishing 41st in a start and park effort, while Dexter Bean ran the entire race to a 36th place finish and earned only $725 more ($65,450).[1] New teams may start and park to gain funds, experience, and information to run future races competitively. Cup teams such has Germain Racing, Tommy Baldwin Racing, and Phil Parsons Racing have parked in many of their early starts, before finding sponsorship and success in later endeavors.[5]

Comment

We need a driver to qualify. Does anybody know how to drive?
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Thats honestly not a terrible fucking deal by any means
                        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                          We need a driver to qualify. Does anybody know how to drive?
                          Grape?

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                            wait till you find out how much the NASCAR entry fee is. For each race.
                            Seems manageable

http://autoweek.com/article/nascar-s...bly-didnt-know

Teams pay a $4,300 “entry and inspection fee” to have their primary car approved for competition during a NASCAR weekend. If an inspected/approved car is wrecked beyond repair, the team must pay another $4,300 to have the backup car inspected and approved for competition.
                            Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

$4300 inspection

Must be a california inspector.

Comment

Working...
                              X