X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vasectomy doctors

Any good recommendations?? Pulling the plug

Originally posted by DOHCTR
    You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Dr. Rognes (IIRC) at north Dallas urology. Did a great job for me, no scalpel, in and out in like 25-30 minutes.

My only regret was not having a few drinks ahead of time to calm my nerves. I just put some music on my headphones and tried not to look or think about it.
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Dr. Richard Chop down in Austin. I hear good things. Actual doctor, don't know anyone who's used him.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
        Dr. Richard Chop down in Austin. I hear good things. Actual doctor, don't know anyone who's used him.
        Made me chuckle.
        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Chopp. He did one for a coworker of mine 3 weeks ago. Gave him a camo t shirt that says "I Got Chopp'd!"

So this begs the question... You think he chose urology based on his name?

I'll dig up the name of my doc, so you can not use him. Gave me nothing beforehand. Sliced my shit open, laughed when I asked him what to take for pain and said "Tylenol." Fuck that mother fucker. If I ever see him again I'll stab him in the fucking balls, and throw an Advil at his sorry ass.

Oh yeah. Four words. Post vasectomy pain syndrome. Happy googling.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            Chopp. He did one for a coworker of mine 3 weeks ago. Gave him a camo t shirt that says "I Got Chopp'd!"

I'll dig up the name of my doc, so you can not use him. Gave me nothing beforehand. Sliced my shit open, laughed when I asked him what to take for pain and said "Tylenol." Fuck that mother fucker. If I ever see him again I'll stab him in the fucking balls, and throw an Advil at his sorry ass.

Lol! What did your friend think about the job? I need to get it done before I end up with any illegitimates.

Comment

Lol! What did your friend think about the job? I need to get it done before I end up with any illegitimates.
              He said it was fine. They gave him a Valium or Xanax or something before the procedure. He did get an infection, which caused a ton of pain, but you can't say with any certainty that it was anything the doc did. It's gone now, but he hasn't had sex yet.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

This just don't seem natural.

Theres nothing good about any of this! What happened to good old birth control pills? Having some guy cut on your sack?! Jeezis!
                WH

Comment

Hahahahaha, fuck Brent!

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post

Theres nothing good about any of this! What happened to good old birth control pills? Having some guy cut on your sack?! Jeezis!
                    That's what the fuck im talking about but the wife is bitching about them changing her hormones...

Originally posted by DOHCTR
                    You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

PIITB...just saying!

Comment

He said it was fine. They gave him a Valium or Xanax or something before the procedure. He did get an infection, which caused a ton of pain, but you can't say with any certainty that it was anything the doc did. It's gone now, but he hasn't had sex yet.
                        Jeeeez...
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post

It isn't natural, neither are fucking birth-control pills.
                          Originally posted by lincolnboy
                          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                            It isn't natural, neither are fucking birth-control pills.
                            Justin doesn't have a naturally functioning pre-frontal cortex.
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by bonnie&clyde View Post
                              That's what the fuck im talking about but the wife is bitching about them changing her hormones...
                              Tubes tied! Much less affect on her than some guy cutting into your sack will have on you. I say you're no longer a man if you don't blow something outa your pee hole when its time for that to happen.

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                              Justin doesn't have a naturally functioning pre-frontal cortex.
                              Eugine here has a disease that gives him an overly active amygdala.

His emotions!!
                              WH

Comment

Working...
                              X