Big ass Dr.Pepper Fire in Arlington!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 93LXHORSE View Post
    HOLY COW! That is PSI - Pre Sort International - full of Siemens mail sorting machines and a huge Siemens customer.

Wow - that is a huge hit. And, knowing the pre-sort business and the kind of characters that run those places, it might NOT be an accident. However, PSI is a division of Pitney Bowes and not run by scammers like a few of the other pre-sort houses I used to deal with.

Been in that building many times....
    Yea, I heard about the fire this morning. My dad is with Pitney Bowes, and has been for 25+ years. I wonder if he has heard about it yet....

Comment

Originally posted by 03whitegt View Post
      dublin dr pepper > all
      qft!
      Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting “Holy shit, what a ride!”

Comment

Big fire. Grand prairie requested mutual aid and my whole station went.

Comment

Originally posted by projectPONY View Post
          OUCH!

very true though.
          <---works for USPS
          Speaking of USPS- I've been waiting for a little over a week for something to be delivered and it was coming from the Dallas area...

Comment

Originally posted by 93LXHORSE View Post
            HOLY COW! That is PSI - Pre Sort International - full of Siemens mail sorting machines and a huge Siemens customer.

Wow - that is a huge hit. And, knowing the pre-sort business and the kind of characters that run those places, it might NOT be an accident. However, PSI is a division of Pitney Bowes and not run by scammers like a few of the other pre-sort houses I used to deal with.

Been in that building many times....

holy shit my wife works for psi not at that building though. Have you heard of Direct Mail Partners I use to work for them?
            I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

It looks like PSI did some work for BofA. Apparently BofA had some documents destroyed in the fire, but not sure how much and what.

Comment

I drove by there last night around 9 on my way to work and it was just a lot of smoke and nice orange glow inside the building, drove back by around 4 am and it was a full on big ass bon fire.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  need dr pepper can to determine the size of the fire.
                  Q@#$%UY!Q@#$OPAH<>Sdfhco4

Comment

Originally posted by KoopaTroopa View Post
                    Speaking of USPS- I've been waiting for a little over a week for something to be delivered and it was coming from the Dallas area...
                    sad to say, but it's not unusual.
                    --carlos

sigpic

Comment

Well that's just lovely...

Comment

My paycheck from Arizona takes two days but expense checks from Houston take 3.

Comment

Well that's just lovely...
                          I'm sure it's safe to say that the current delays can be blamed on the weather last week. I've been expecting a few boxes(through UPS) since last Tues. and they've been sitting at the warehouse in Mesquite since last Mon.
                          --carlos

sigpic

Comment

I'm sure it's safe to say that the current delays can be blamed on the weather last week. I've been expecting a few boxes(through UPS) since last Tues. and they've been sitting at the warehouse in Mesquite since last Mon.
                            I figured as much, but I did get my stuff just now! YAY!

Comment

I figured as much, but I did get my stuff just now! YAY!
                              congrats. USPS 1, UPS 0
                              --carlos

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                                need dr pepper can to determine the size of the fire.
                                hahahahhahah!

Comment

Working...
                                X