• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
    Come on down, Jesus.
    Can't gotta work.

Comment

• Biggest, baddest one yet. This weekend ROCKED. Friday night looked like previous years Saturday nights. Good times, good times!

Comment

• Just got in!!! Was a blast catching up with y'all! Nice to finally meet some peeps from here!

Comment

• That was my first LSR, had a great time. It was nice to meet everyone.

Comment

• Pictures will be coming shortly.

Comment

• Saw John's car. The turbo 5.3 wagon..

There was WAY too many people, but some bad ass cars.
              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Good times, fellas!

Comment

• Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Comment

• Comment

• Had a great time... but cruising on Congress was a huge disappointment. All the pre-64 cars that I came to see were parked while all the ghetto and redneck shitheads were cruising their donks and 4x4s. Not sure I'll go back.
                      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                        Had a great time... but cruising on Congress was a huge disappointment. All the pre-64 cars that I came to see were parked while all the ghetto and redneck shitheads were cruising their donks and 4x4s. Not sure I'll go back.
                        agreed. I saw a 91-2000 model chevy truck with the fenders removed, trying to look like a '32. it was hideous. The big ass flat black school bus No "Class" today was pretty cool
                        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Good weekend guys, lots of fun!
                          Originally posted by lincolnboy
                          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Working...
                          X