No announcement yet.

Lsr 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do we have an idea about lodging yet? Am I throwing something together at the last minute, again? I'm flying direct into, and out of Austin, BTW.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I'm cool on lodging.

Frank, Yale and I just had a discussion and have decided that my skinny white ass needs to participate in the minibike races. I'll chuck some change your way if you bring that minibike of yours down and let me race it!

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
        I'm planning on going this year. We've missed the last three and im having withdrawls. May have to try to get some quick body work done to the Rivi and shoot it all one color and roll it down there.

Dad might have his coupe done by then, and I know he is getting fucking antsy as hell to drive it, so we'll see !!! I really want to take all my paint stuff down there and make some money striping at the show too !

-Aaron
        Hit one of us up if/when you go down and come hang out. I'll definitely make sure to bring something down with me to get striped.

Comment

I've got some cool shirts, 3, that are available if ya'll are interested. CHEAP!!

Front

Back
          Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

SOLD if one is medium
            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
              Do we have an idea about lodging yet? Am I throwing something together at the last minute, again? I'm flying direct into, and out of Austin, BTW.
              Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
              I'm cool on lodging.

Frank, Yale and I just had a discussion and have decided that my skinny white ass needs to participate in the minibike races. I'll chuck some change your way if you bring that minibike of yours down and let me race it!
              I've got a couch in Waco too. My place is definently party friendly.
              I've got a mini bike I've been wanting crash to lay some script on for a while anyways.
              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

BOOKED! Can't wait.

Comment

Man, y'all are actually tempting me to go this year. It's been awhile.

Comment

You should definitely go. There will be much drink and merriment.
                    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Ill be there!!

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                        You should definitely go. There will be much drink and merriment.

Need a co-pilot? What time are you heading down there?

Comment

Ok, looks like Southern Culture on the Skids is playing midnight shows at the Continental Club Friday and Saturday, and Jimmie Vaughan's playing the Expo center Saturday afternoon. I think this roundup is developing some real potential!
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I'm going to try and make it, but I'm closing on the house on the 30th, so I'm not sure.

Comment

Ok, looks like Southern Culture on the Skids is playing midnight shows at the Continental Club Friday and Saturday, and Jimmie Vaughan's playing the Expo center Saturday afternoon. I think this roundup is developing some real potential!
                              We're on the fence as of now. Ugh.

Comment

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Comment

Working...
                                X