No announcement yet.

Top Gear presenter Clarkson suspended over 'fracas'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the show has been on a downward spiral for a while now, it's just not as good as it used to be. I stopped recording it a while ago. This might be an excuse to end it or get a fresh start before it gets any worse.

Comment

If its true about the 400,000k sigs for the him and the show, it must be doing something right...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
        I think the show has been on a downward spiral for a while now, it's just not as good as it used to be. I stopped recording it a while ago. This might be an excuse to end it or get a fresh start before it gets any worse.
        I think it's been getting better.
        14 Raptor
        18 GT350

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
          How long until BBC submits to pressure and reinstates him?
          Not gonna happen IMO. The BBC just killed the last episode. They aren't 'postponing' it but cancelling outright.

Also, the the show hosts are at the end of their contract this month. I would be very surprised if they stick around the BBC.

Comment

His daughter would apparently like to see him return...
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
              Not gonna happen IMO. The BBC just killed the last episode. They aren't 'postponing' it but cancelling outright.

Also, the the show hosts are at the end of their contract this month. I would be very surprised if they stick around the BBC.
              What alternatives do they have over there? I sincerely hope they don't come over here, part of the appeal is the pro-country pride.

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                His daughter would apparently like to see him return...
                Hmmm...

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Clarkson with tits.

Still would.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                    Hmmm...

Clarkson with tits.

Still would.
                    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

What alternatives do they have over there? I sincerely hope they don't come over here, part of the appeal is the pro-country pride.
                      Sky TV has been kissing Clarkson's rear for a while. They'll have a nice new shiny show ready for all three of them.

Comment

Clarkson with tits.

Still would.
                        I was thinking the exact same thing. Poor girl looks just like her dad.
                        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                          Uh... yeah.
                          You don't think they could? They've already proven they beat their ass at it, when they actually go for it. See automotive history for reference.
                          WH

Comment

Comment

Jeremy Clarkson Tells Audience That He's Going To Be Sacked

Jeremy Clarkson made a rare appearance live on stage and suggested in an expletive-filled rant he is going to be sacked.

He launched a sweary speech, seemingly no longer held back by the broadcaster's standards, in which he explained that before he leaves, he is determined to drive one last lap around the Top Gear track and offered someone in the crowd the chance to join him.

Those at the charity event were also treated to the presenter not holding back about his opinion on how he thinks the BBC have 'ruined' the show. He claimed there had been an 18-year waiting list for people to be a part of the audience and "it was a great show but they fu**ed up." As a result he auctioned off the chance to be in the passenger seat for his 'final lap'.

It was clearly a very popular offer as apparently it sold for £100,000.

The BBC say director general Tony Hall is to be given a dossier on the entire situation, while The Stig is expected to deliver a petition of one million signatures to have Clarkson reinstated.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                                You don't think they could? They've already proven they beat their ass at it, when they actually go for it. See automotive history for reference.

Comment

Working...
                                X