No announcement yet.

Let's shop for a new car..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only Luxury car Id own is a Lexus. Hold their value, and reliable. Unlike bmw, audi, mercedes.

oh and the cadillac ctsv, thats damn nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
      I was more suggesting the ctsv wagon in general. Those things are sweet.
      You are correct sir..

Comment

Cts-v.

Comment

I found another Caddy V-Sport Premium that is priced even better.

Comment

I didn't know they made the ctsv in an autofaggic

Comment

I'd look at a 2012ish audi s4 or even an a7. I like just about every car on your list though.

Comment

Originally posted by War Machine View Post
                Only Luxury car Id own is a Lexus. Hold their value, and reliable. Unlike bmw, audi, mercedes.

oh and the cadillac ctsv, thats damn nice.
                That's the damned truth.
                Originally posted by davbrucas
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                  I'd look at a 2012ish audi s4 or even an a7. I like just about every car on your list though.
                  S4? Hmmm.. yea, that's worth a look..

A7. Nah, the styling just isn't my thing. At least is looks better than the BMW 5 series GT.

Comment

I'll vote for the ISF because that's what I drive and spent a lot of time looking. I go through a lot of cars and it is one of the favorite I have owned. Not a lot of room in the backseat but I can fit a smaller size car seat. It's only 2 seats in the back and not the usual 3 in a sedan. Lots of great power when you want it and reliability and resale of a lexus. I get high teens in mixed city driving and can hit mid 20 on long distance. Seats are a little snug.

Good luck with your search.
                    2017 Infinity Q50s Red Sport
                    2002 NSX

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                      Ben, those are both nearly 20k more than what he is looking at, good choice!!

Step your game up Beavis

http://inventory.starwoodmotors.com/...ehicle14736728
                      i see that jeep almost daily. i work at the tesla service shop right around the corner.

Tesla Service Technician.

Comment

With the gas savings just get the Tesla S.
                        2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Get the CTSV. I can't believe that the Sport Is even in consideration. Yuck!

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                            That's the damned truth.
                            Owned a few German cars, maintain them correctly and they are great. They never claimed to be a economy car.
                            Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
                            With the gas savings just get the Tesla S.
                            Really liking these cars, there is an S I see around Burleson about once a week. All in all, with a family a CTS-V wagon is what I would do.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                              Owned a few German cars, maintain them correctly and they are great. They never claimed to be a economy car.
                              And I've known more German cars than I could count that were complete piles of junk. My buddy right now has an A7 with 6,000 miles and he's been in a loaner A4 as long as he's been in his car.

I'll agree to disagree.
                              Originally posted by davbrucas
                              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Working...
                              X