Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mystic96 View Post
    Picked this up a week ago
    I'd like to give you my input but I haven't been able to drive it since it's been such a damn mess outside

There are a few more SRT8 Challengers around here in the mid $20K range
    Nice car, Marcus...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

gonna have to rename the site to dfwchallengers

Comment

How about a new Buick Grand National...

Comment

Out of those, I'd get the A5. My neighbor has a white one and it's pimp.

Comment

Hands Down ! BENZ!!!

The Handling , The fit & finish ..... so bad !

Comment

Another vote for the V. I love my '12! Have over 48k miles on the car and still love driving it every time I get behind the wheel.
              Ford
              GM
              Toyota
              VAG

Comment

Europe already has the Focus RS. The 16 model is for the U.S..
                "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

I actually wished I didn't get my Mustang and opted for a CTS-V instead.... I'd definitely look into those...

Comment

My dream car is a V wagon at the moment. They seem to come available in bursts. There was one in Wylie 3 weeks ago, by the time I went to go look at it, it was gone. The last two weeks there has only been a few for sale and they are 45+
                    WRX

Comment

The new V is fugly and huge.

2011 V
                      2014 435

rest I wouldnt even consider.

The 235 is a great car, but it's over priced imo.

M2 is on the way (6 mo) if you can spend mid 50s... its supposed to be pretty epic.

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
                        Out of those, I'd get the A5. My neighbor has a white one and it's pimp.
                        a5 is a bad ass car, esp with some apr mods, BUT that shit iw WAY over priced... they are only mid 40s brand fucken new, its almost out of the gd warranty! Ive been looking at very similar cars to what he posted, the 435 is a better car all around... and it looks better.

Comment

Btw, why are we talking A5. The S5 is more comparable to the rest of the list anyway.

Comment

That's the best deal I've seen on a wagon. I need a 4 door under 30.

Comment

Just looked at your A5 link, it's an S5 and its perfect.

Comment

Working...
                              X