No announcement yet.

Let's shop for a new car..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's with all the barg threads lately?

I tip double digits

Look at the value of cars I want

I'm a CPA see my house

Comment

Originally posted by slow99
      It's not a recent development.
      But damn for the reduced attendence we've had lately its come on heavy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
        But damn for the reduced attendence we've had lately its come on heavy.
        Bleh, I deleted, asshole!

Actually feels like the site's rocking lately, honestly.
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
          Bleh, I deleted, asshole!

Actually feels like the site's rocking lately, honestly.
          Consistent input from core members for sure. Its Been good regardless of disagreements.

I'm purely jealous cause I'm in the oil industry and can't brag right now. My Vegas trip has been scaled back to a hill country tour. Wahhh first world problems!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
            What's with all the barg threads lately?

I tip double digits

Look at the value of cars I want

I'm a CPA see my house
            It tax return time, cow skin rugs for everybody !!!
            07 GT500
            05 SRT10
            88 turbocoupe T-bird
            93 Cobra
            86 coupe
            Ducati 848

Comment

Originally posted by mk5.0 View Post
              It tax return time, cow skin rugs for everybody !!!
              Haha.. I target a 0 dollar return and I wasn't far off this year...I'm just building a cushion that will hopefully be blown partly in the upturn. Otherwise it'll last me a few months until I find an equal salary job in a different industry assuming the worst hapoens.

For now, I'm comfortable but not stupid either. No one is immune.

Comment

I didn't see ANY Fords on that list, maybe the Jag if it isn't owned by Tata by 2012.

I would probably get the BMW 435i, that car screams tits! My second choice would be the 2011 KittyKat CTSV, you favorite is the first year for the 6 turbo and it seems that have a lot of miles for a year old 'V'.
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  I didn't see ANY Fords on that list, maybe the Jag if it isn't owned by Tata by 2012.

I would probably get the BMW 435i, that car screams tits! My second choice would be the 2011 KittyKat CTSV, you favorite is the first year for the 6 turbo and it seems that have a lot of miles for a year old 'V'.
                  Yea, I thought about the Taurus SHO, but I've driven it and it doesn't drive that great. The Fiesta ST is too small. Who wants the Focus ST when the RS is coming. Now that RS? Oh hell yea. That I would consider but it isn't available. Ford did announce in Geneva that it is coming to the US but they haven't said when. They say it's a 2016 model but that could be for Europe. I just don't know..

You're right about the miles on that one car but the other two CTS vSports have very few miles.

Comment

This V wagon is seriously badass. Expect them to hold their value since the wagon platform was dropped.

Comment

CTS VSports are for cougars that can still get through the day in low-profile Depends. Get the V and quit dicking around!

Comment

Lol at Cadillac holding value.

Comment

The 09+ Vs aren't doing as bad as I thought... or had hoped.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post

You're right about the miles on that one car but the other two CTS vSports have very few miles.
                            I that case I would get the V with 88xx miles for 5k more...
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                              The 09+ Vs aren't doing as bad as I thought... or had hoped.
                              That's always the case huh? The cars you plan to buy used always hold too much value...but the cars you do buy never hold it well enough.

Comment

Picked this up a week ago

I'd like to give you my input but I haven't been able to drive it since it's been such a damn mess outside

There are a few more SRT8 Challengers around here in the mid $20K range
                                --Marcus

Comment

Working...
                                X