Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
    Sounds like a good way to kill someone.

More like 15, but who's counting? I just remember that story. The key is to not get in that position in the first place.
    You will go out quicker than 15

Comment

• Originally posted by War Machine View Post
      Seeing how you live in kaufman, was your judo instructor a black guy with the last name Brown?
      Ed Carrol, but Jim Brown did come in right as I was leaving. It's been close to 15 years since I quit judo.

Comment

Ed Carrol, but Jim Brown did come in right as I was leaving. It's been close to 15 years since I quit judo.
        Do you have a way to contact Jim? could you send me the info via pm? He was a friend of my fathers and they lost contact

Comment

• Originally posted by War Machine View Post
          Do you have a way to contact Jim? could you send me the info via pm? He was a friend of my fathers and they lost contact
          Sent.

Comment

It does according to my old judo instructor. Said he snuck that one in when a judge wasn't looking.
            I know a guy that knows a guy that "Said" he watched a guy pinch Godzilla on the leg and saved Tokyo. True story
            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
              If I can stay conscious long enough to get her shorts down, I think I can take her..,
              Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
              They have to be strong enough to get you in an armbar position first...and its not their entire body strength. She s also not heavy...

You don't start a fight with your arm fully extended in someone's grip lol
              Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
              Which is why you need practice with your right. If logic evades completely, can it go 180* to complete logic?
              Originally posted by JC316 View Post
              Agreed. Pretty much the only way out of a fully set rear naked choke is to fight dirty. Pinching the living shit out of the inner thigh for example, makes most people let go in a hurry.
              god damn, why do reach straight for the inner thigh??

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                Bjj smackdown!
                drama! Will this be DFWM's first board member fight?! It's been what 10 years since the last one?

Originally posted by Nate View Post
                You can grip your other arm all you like before its extended, that's fine. I'm finishing that armbar still at a high percentage.
                I'll take that challenge. You'll probably get something else but not an arm bar... :P
                Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bputacoma View Post
                  I'll take that challenge. You'll probably get something else but not an arm bar... :P

Comment

• ^ I'm glad we both concur
                    Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

• This thread makes me want to:

Rocky Lockridge. RIP.1959-2019https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rocky_LockridgeIf you or someone you know is struggling with substance abuse, please reach out to...

Comment

• Armbars dont hurt that bad.

Comment

Working...
                        X