Websites for Older K10 4x4s? Wtb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Websites for Older K10 4x4s? Wtb

Any good sites for 3rd gen ('73-'87) Chevy 4x4s for sale? I'm referring to others beyond autotrader, cars, and craigslist. Must be clean, not looking for a junker or project. Thanks in advance.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

You're looking for one? I never knew you had interest in them.

Comment

I thought you were a Yaris man.
      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Classic car liquidators had a couple clean looking ones.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
          Classic car liquidators had a couple clean looking ones.
          Yeah, forgot to list them. Damn, that 1987 is a new listing and what I'm talking about. Thanks!

I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

Comment

That's a nice lookin truck. My low mile 87 V10 burban puts a smile on my face every day on the way to work. Clean, all original and 56k miles. I stole it and with new bfg kd2's and new bilsteins all in, have right at $7k in it. Love it!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
                Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                  Yeah, forgot to list them. Damn, that 1987 is a new listing and what I'm talking about. Thanks!

http://classiccarliquidators.com/cla...EV14K7HS130270
                  We are always getting those trucks in. There are a few under the new arrivals tab also.
                  68 Coupe- 351w, TFS heads, Comp XE284, 5 speed, Explorer 8.8, 4 Wheel Discs
                  63 Fairlane

Originally posted by forbes
                  i call 1911 first then 911

Comment

67-72chevytrucks.com

Comment

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

That's the same truck in post 5.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                          Man cant get anything past you.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                            Originally posted by snacksnack View Post
                            Man cant get anything past you.
                            It's panic fire, they can't see anything.

They're shooting at the lights.

They're going after the lights. Call them back.

Comment

Working...
                            X