Best deals on bed sheets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best deals on bed sheets?

Where do you guys find the best deals on bed sheet sets? Looking for queen, 100% cotton, and high thread count, preferably 800 thread count or more. Looked on amazon and overstock, but of course their descriptions and actual products can vary. Found reasonably priced sets there but they don't all specify what they are made of.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Kohls, they usually have some on sale, or bed bath and beyond.

Comment

As a shareholder......JC Penneys!

Comment

Actually the higher the thread count isn't the best. The higher the count the heavier the sheet and it isn't as soft as a say, 300 count...
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Target. We're sleeping on some 500ct and its really nice.

Comment

Costco

Comment

Guys actually look at shit like that?

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                Actually the higher the thread count isn't the best. The higher the count the heavier the sheet and it isn't as soft as a say, 300 count...
                Egyptian cotton or nothing, pendekko!

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                  Guys actually look at shit like that?
                  Surprising, I know. However sheets are part of getting a good sleep and that crap is kinda important to some of us.

BTW, Pinzon sheets (amazon.com brand) are excellent for the price.

Comment

Anyone know where I can take my boyfriend for our anniversary?
                    .....bro....

Comment

groupon! and i got some sweet ass flannel sheets from Target/

god bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                        Surprising, I know. However sheets are part of getting a good sleep and that crap is kinda important to some of us.

BTW, Pinzon sheets (amazon.com brand) are excellent for the price.
                        At first glance, I thought you said prison sheets are excellent.

Hell, I could sleep on a layer of rocks on top of plywood. Sheets are no big deal at all.

Comment

Originally posted by War Machine View Post
                          Costco
                          That was gonna be my suggestion too.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                            At first glance, I thought you said prison sheets are excellent.

Hell, I could sleep on a layer of rocks on top of plywood. Sheets are no big deal at all.
                            Yea, some folks are good to go in that way. I'm not so lucky..

Comment

Bed sheets and TP are two things my tightwad ass will splurge on.

I'm not sleeping on or wiping my ass with sandpaper. I buy my sheets at Target or Penny's and nothing under 600ct, fluffy softness.

Comment

Working...
                              X