Wife Destroys Husband’s Audi R8 After She Learns He Cheated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wife Destroys Husband’s Audi R8 After She Learns He Cheated

The Audi R8 can be viewed as “Gallardo Light”: packing either the Audi 4.2 V8 or a Lamborghini-derived 5.2L V10, the all-wheel-drive R8 has been a darling of reviewers and owners, with great handling and power. They are cheaper than a Gallardo, but they still aren’t cheap. Good money says that the car was this guy’s toy, and might have even been a daily driver, but once the wife figured out why he was always in “long meetings at work”, the car was targeted for destruction. It appears that nothing was spared, from the glass to the body, everything has had something injured, smashed, scratched, mauled or otherwise defaced. The interior looks like it survived a playdate with a very angry mountain lion with the seats and dash shredded and wires hanging from the roof. And of course, there’s plenty of notes all over the car aimed squarely at the husband.
    Maybe, once the insurance deals with what’s left of this poor Audi (and if the wife doesn’t clean his clock out during the divorce), just maybe the husband might think about the upcoming next-generation Audi R8. And maybe staying single if you’re going to go play around.

Dumb cunt should have sold it to me... Cheap!

Comment

This is like black people rioting and burning down their own neighborhood. She owned half of that car, whatever value it is reduced by is a reduction of assets at the time of divorce. What a moron.
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

And now, we know why he cheated too .

What a fucking dipshit

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
          This is like black people rioting and burning down their own neighborhood. She owned half of that car, whatever value it is reduced by is a reduction of assets at the time of divorce. What a moron.
          like she gave a fuck. women are irrational and vengeful.

Comment

She was probably a trophy wife with an iq of 10 anyways.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
              Bitches be cray cray! Everybody knows that.

Comment

I really hope he knocked up her sister or mother.

Comment

Throw her in the gutter
                  Go and buy another
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Somebody is going to get a cheap r8

Comment

About 6 or 7 years ago Fred Loya's girlfriend took a baseball bat to his SLR, his Maserati, His Bentley, and another car I can't be sure of but want to say a Ferrari. I thought it was funny because he had no insurance (self insured)
                      Originally posted by Marisa
                      we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Better then what a guy would do. Kill her then himself.

Comment

If I have an r8, I'm not killing myself.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                            Better then what a guy would do. Kill her then himself.
                            I agree!
                            sigpic

Comment

Good parts car for a swap. Dodge Omni plus an R8 drivetrain, hell yes.

Comment

Working...
                              X