Late W2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    I don't agree with Tim often, but I whole heartedly agree with this. This is probably also a large Corporation given Tim's line of work, rather than the more intimate smaller company that is Blake's corporate setting.
    It is a larger corporation. They have a few thousand employees. If this was a mom and pop company, Id probably wait. But its not, its a company that kept canceling me (not allowing me to work) when census got low and ran the place shorter than they agreed upon to save money. Honestly the only reason I dont work there is because 1/2 of the time I didnt get to work.

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
    also, it's likely that the software issue is due to a third party IT company.
    ADT problem is what I was told. Im more frustrated that they waited over a week past the postmark deadline to let people know its going to be another month. I knew plenty of people that worked there that are depending on their refund that now is on hold.

Comment

also, it's likely that the software issue is due to a third party IT company.
      Possibly, but that's the kind of shit that happens when bean counters make decisions that they aren't qualified to make in regards to tech. That's the Corp's fault, not that of the employee.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Fair points. No excuse as far as the extension is concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          Possibly, but that's the kind of shit that happens when bean counters make decisions that they aren't qualified to make in regards to tech. That's the Corp's fault, not that of the employee.
          Now that I know it's ADP, and Ive had my W2 from ADP on my desk for 3 weeks, I take it back, and place the blame on the shit company that needs to be slapped with a fine.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Now that I know it's ADP, and Ive had my W2 from ADP on my desk for 3 weeks, I take it back, and place the blame on the shit company that needs to be slapped with a fine.
            Yeah, I got mine on-time and we also use ADP.

Comment

I wonder how much they will owe if they do get fined. $30-50/employee.... x 2000-3000?

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                I wonder how much they will owe if they do get fined. $30-50/employee.... x 2000-3000?
                up to 150 grand
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I'd be happy not reporting such a flagrant violation of federal law for the miniscule sum of $5,000.
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                  X