Late W2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late W2?

Well, one of my jobs just sent me a letter saying that our W2's wont be out until the end of February due to new account software. Pisses me off as I wont get my refund until well into March. Is there anything I can do?

btw- I emailed them asking if they have filed for an official extension or if I should contact the IRS about them filing late.
    Last edited by 8mpg; 02-10-2015, 10:51 AM.

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
    Well, one of my jobs just sent me a letter saying that our W2's wont be out until the end of February due to new account software. Pisses me off as I wont get my refund until well into March. Is there anything I can do?
    What's a refund? I'm not letting the government hold my money. I'll write those bastards a check on April 15th for what I owe.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
      What's a refund? I'm not letting the government hold my money. I'll write those bastards a check on April 15th for what I owe.
      I broke dead even last year...$0

I hope to get $5 this year so I can get a footoooooong.

Comment

lol @ returns! No shit, what is that?!

Last year they hooked me for $5k. I could have bought a fox body and been deep into LSX powa!
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I owe those sonsabitches 1700 this year

Comment

You assholes aren't making enough kids.

Comment

Or they filled out their W4s properly.

Comment

Lmao, every fucking year.
                Originally posted by davbrucas
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                  Lmao, every fucking year.
                  Riiight...
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I have three kids now so this time of year is awesome
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

i'm stupidmotherfucker rich bitch!
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

If you use Turbo Tax, and know your company's TaxID info, Turbo Tax can download the W2 information from the IRS database.

You can enter your W-2 forms into TurboTax both manually and via automatic import from over a million employers. An overview of this process can be found in th
                        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                          i'm a stupidmotherfucker!
                          Fixed...

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                            If you use Turbo Tax, and know your company's TaxID info, Turbo Tax can download the W2 information from the IRS database.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/19...-import-my-w-2
                            They are having "problems" with their accounting software. They have not uploaded to the IRS yet.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                              They are having "problems" with their accounting software. They have not uploaded to the IRS yet.
                              Doesn't matter, they have an I.D. already.

Comment

Working...
                              X