Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
    121 in that area needs to be widened.
    IMO, it's the worst stretch of highway in the entire metroplex.

And for the love of GOD, when they built the new interchange at 121 and 183, why didn't they create a way to go eastbound on 183 from southbound 121?????
    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
      eastbound on 183 from southbound 121?????
      I still can't figure that out either. It's like they didn't even know it needed to be done. They must have some computer data/hired consultant that says its not needed.

Comment

Originally posted by TX21 View Post
        fuck yes it does. Sit in that BS every day too.
        It's pretty bad when traffic starts slowing down around 6:00 - 6:15 in the morning, that's why I go to work so early, to miss that crap.

The land is there to add more lanes so it wouldn't be that expensive to throw in a few more. I'm curious how many years it will take to get done, and how many pay lanes will be added in.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
          IMO, it's the worst stretch of highway in the entire metroplex.
          I dunno. At least you can take the side streets. Going east bound at the 820/35n sucks in the morning. It's a good back up past 287.
          Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

I dont know maybe that will be added on a later project. Maybe toll all the way down 121 to 114.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
              I used to avoid Euless because their cops are pricks. Guily until proven innocent, they treat everyone like career criminals.
              Originally posted by slow55 View Post
              I've never had a single problem with them, I also haven't done any dumb shit in Euless to have to worry about it either.
              I'm with slow55.. I've been in Euless for just under 10 years, have only been pulled over once, and got a huge break.

Comment

Working...
              X