Ftp of the day...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ftp of the day...

Man! I'm over here, minding my own business, speeding n'shit and this cop gonna pull me over talking about how I'm speeding. Man, he knows he just pulled me over cause I'm Mexican. Srysly though, I got a speeding ticket in Plano and the cop was so nice, I didn't know how to feel after he handed my ticket. Man, it's been a VERY long time since I got a ticket and speeding one at that. I don't think I've ever received a speeding citation. As far as tickets go is Plano anything like Dallas? I've gone to court for dallas tickets and all they want to do is waste your time in court before they let you go. How's Plano? It's probably been about 13yrs since I received a citation. I hope it doesn't go on my credit report.
    .....bro....

Talk to H.

Comment

Plano is like no other city in America. You are already guilty of speeding, the best thing for you to do is to go pay the fine and hope you don't get tazed while waiting in line at the municipal bldg.

Hiring a lawyer will get you now where, playing the "taking it to court and hoping the cop won't show", your wasting your time. The city of Plano has to get paid, yo...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I see defensive driving in your future.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
          I see defensive driving in your future.
          In Plano, the fine and fee's are as much as the ticket and you have to take time to go and take the DD course which takes a full 8 hrs. Trust me, ask for DA and don't speed in Plano, better yet, be like me and don't drive in that god forsaken city...
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Dang, really defensive driving? Well, if it's a must. I totally forgot how to play this game. So, no lawyer?
            .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
              So, no lawyer?
              lol @ getting a Lawyer in Plano. If you are lazy and don't have time to fuck with it, hire a lawyer, but he is going to do the same thing you do, but hes going to charge you $$$...

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                In Plano, the fine and fee's are as much as the ticket and you have to take time to go and take the DD course which takes a full 8 hrs. Trust me, ask for DA and don't speed in Plano, better yet, be like me and don't drive in that god forsaken city...

Pardon my ignorance but what is this DA that you speak of? Do I go ahead and plea guilty and sign up for defensive driving?
                .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                  Pardon my ignorance but what is this DA that you speak of? Do I go ahead and plea guilty and sign up for defensive driving?
                  deferred adjudication

Comment

Ask for DA, probably won't get it, then you'll end up with defensive driving.

I never seem to have a problem driving in plano, and it's where %50 or more of my driving takes place.

Must be because I'm white. . . or, you know, follow traffic laws and other crazy shit like that.
                    sigpic

Comment

Stop breaking the law asshole?
                      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

We want to break the law asshole though, right?
                        sigpic

Comment

I got a stop sign citation the other day. It's this slap-dick municipality in the middle of nowhere near in my area. The dude was cool and didn't write me up for the 65 in a 40 or for not having proof of insurance.

Unfortunately for their general fund, I have a lawyer that makes pretty much any traffic citation disappear for $500, and my time is more valuable than going down there and begging for a deferred adjudication to save a few hundred bucks.

http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Last time I got a ticket in Plano I was in and out in less than 30min, took me longer to drive there from Dallas than what I was in there

Originally posted by DOHCTR
                            You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

I wasn't paying attention to the speed I was going. I never do, when I'm in the mustang. I'm too busy listening to the sounds it's making and trying to figure out why it drives this way or smells the way it does.....yall know how it is. Plus, I was totes lost in Taylor Swifts new album.
                              .....bro....

Comment

Working...
                              X