Lake ray hubbard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lake ray hubbard

It seems like every time I pass over the lake the water level keeps getting lower and lower, what are the chances it will ever dry out??

Originally posted by DOHCTR
    You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

50/50

Comment

This year.

And there will be cars with bodies in the trunks found at the bottom.
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

It would smell terrible

Comment

It's at a record low now. My sisters house on the lake has never seen it this bad. The dock for the boat is 35 - 40 feet from the shore. In the past the lake was kept at higher than "normal" as it had 4 North Texas Water District members living on the lake but that has changed lately as people have gotten replaced.

In the Rowlett area looks like they should begin mowing the fields. The water district is trying to keep more water in Lavon and not putting as much as Ray Hubbard. Lavon is it's primary water source for the North Texas District.

We need the rain.

Comment

Originally posted by Kart21 View Post
            We need the rain.
            Rain dance gtg?

Comment

We need the rain.
              This right here.

I believe I read that the filtration system to remove the zebras from Texhoma will be coming online this year. That will help Lavon and I'm sure LRH will benefit too.
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I believe that is up already - just not going to raise the lake level...

...part of the reason I'm not getting a slip again when my lease expires. Water levels at Texoma and other lakes is too unpredictable.
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

It maybe just that the road is getting higher and higher then the lake level.

Comment

Originally posted by bonnie&clyde View Post
                    It seems like every time I pass over the lake the water level keeps getting lower and lower, what are the chances it will ever dry out??
                    That would be all the lakes in texas..
                    07 GT500
                    05 SRT10
                    88 turbocoupe T-bird
                    93 Cobra
                    86 coupe
                    Ducati 848

Comment

It's at a record low now. My sisters house on the lake has never seen it this bad. The dock for the boat is 35 - 40 feet from the shore. In the past the lake was kept at higher than "normal" as it had 4 North Texas Water District members living on the lake but that has changed lately as people have gotten replaced.

In the Rowlett area looks like they should begin mowing the fields. The water district is trying to keep more water in Lavon and not putting as much as Ray Hubbard. Lavon is it's primary water source for the North Texas District.

We need the rain.
                      lavon is lower than ray hubbard.
                      07 GT500
                      05 SRT10
                      88 turbocoupe T-bird
                      93 Cobra
                      86 coupe
                      Ducati 848

Comment

My parents live at the shallow end of Possum Kingdom. They have a beautiful flat yard of St. Augustine grass that led right into the water and nice sandy beach. The water was probably 75ft from the back deck when they bought it. The water is now about 1/4 mile from the porch and it is a dust bowl out there regularly. We haven't had the boat in the water in over a year and the Seadoo in 3 years.

Comment

Originally posted by dmh165638 View Post
                          My parents live at the shallow end of Possum Kingdom. They have a beautiful flat yard of St. Augustine grass that led right into the water and nice sandy beach. The water was probably 75ft from the back deck when they bought it. The water is now about 1/4 mile from the porch and it is a dust bowl out there regularly. We haven't had the boat in the water in over a year and the Seadoo in 3 years.

Comment

Global warming.

Comment

Poor bridgeport is almost 30ft low.

Comment

Working...
                              X