Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    Okay, they're selling water, got that. What the hell is "structured water?"

When you drink structured water, you’re giving your body more of what you’re made of, because you’re replacing the type of water that is already within your cells.

What researchers discovered was a fourth phase of water known as structured water. Meaning, the molecules are structured or ordered for cells to absorb them.
    It's right there. Right there.
    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
    Too much of that can kill you.
    Yeah, it has a 100% mortality rate. Really, I don't know why it hasn't been banned yet.

Dihydrogen Monoxide Research Division provides an international clearinghouse for information on Dihydrogen Monoxide including current research results, governmental regulations, and exposure and contamination alerts. Dihydrogen Monoxide (DHMO) can be dangerous to humans. Dihydrogen Monoxide causes death and destruction. Dihydrogen Monoxide is found in acid rain. Dihydrogen Monoxide is found in rivers and streams.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Ban Assault Water.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
        Too much of that can kill you.
        I remember the frat boy that died from ingesting too much, too quickly. I have also heard dihydrogen monoxide is used to torture terrorists.

Comment

The 4th phase of matter is plasma, so this would make a 5th phase which would not be limited to water. This shit is fake.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I just need to know if I need to be drinking this shit when I have diarrhea.

Comment

Look, it's structured. It's like totally not even the same...
              BEFORE:

AFTER:

Now, gimme all of your moniez.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                I would avoid it. That shit is full dihydrogen monoxide.
                That shit will kill you dead.
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                  That shit will kill you dead.
                  It's nothing to fool with.. Some other alarming facts!:

Dihydrogen monoxide:
                  • is also known as hydroxyl acid, and is the major component of acid rain.
                  • contributes to the "greenhouse effect".
                  • may cause severe burns.
                  • contributes to the erosion of our natural landscape.
                  • accelerates corrosion and rusting of many metals.
                  • may cause electrical failures and decreased effectiveness of automobile brakes.
                  • has been found in excised tumors of terminal cancer patients.

Despite the danger, dihydrogen monoxide is often used:
                  • as an industrial solvent and coolant.
                  • in nuclear power plants.
                  • in the production of Styrofoam.
                  • as a fire retardant.
                  • in many forms of cruel animal research.
                  • in the distribution of pesticides. Even after washing, produce remains contaminated by this chemical.
                  • as an additive in certain "junk-foods" and other food products.
                  And in many places people bath, wash clothing, and even drink the stuff!

Comment

There ARE other waters. Google "Heavy Water" or "Tritiated Water", but you would not want to digest either of them.

Comment

Working...
                    X