Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone help me figure this out

Okay, they're selling water, got that. What the hell is "structured water?"

Only structured water has centuries-old science and research behind it—living proof why it’s a better choice for your cells.
    callout-icon Every day, your body loses 3 liters of water.

Our bodies have to constantly replace the water we lose. When you drink structured water, you’re giving your body more of what you’re made of, because you’re replacing the type of water that is already within your cells.

Science

You have probably heard that the human body is two-thirds water. It may surprise you to know that over 99 percent of the molecules in your body are water molecules. So how is it possible that 99 percent of the molecules don’t do anything? That question inspired leading scientists to put water under a microscope. What researchers discovered was a fourth phase of water known as structured water. Meaning, the molecules are structured or ordered for cells to absorb them.

While this is breaking news to most of us, ancient cultures have known about structured water for centuries. People living near mineral-rich healing springs reportedly live longer, healthier lives. The water they drink contains distinct physical and chemical properties radically different from ordinary water, but exactly like structured water.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

First glance it reads like they added snake oil to the water.

Comment

I have spent 20 minutes looking at this as it came across my facebook. It's water. The advertisement was "One bottle is as good for you as 8-9 bottles of water."

Comment

I thought it was a chevy colorado commercial.
        To bad we did not have water sitting in a natural creek to be sent to our house and give us pure water. Instead of lead pipe/pvc pipe water. Wonder how much our bodies soak up water during our bath/showers.

Comment

i hate that i'm responding to this.. but did you plan to just walk on down the creek bed with some homer buckets and get your family some water? or are you actually glad that we have invented water distribution systems?

Comment

I was going to help solve this problem, but I see lincolnboy is already on it.

Comment

So if I read this right, water beds rehydrate?
              sigpic

Comment

Yall are missing the point. This is the same water that is in your cells, which leads me to question...who did they kill and juice to get it?

Comment

We should get Randy Couture to sell these along with those fancy necklaces that give you balance.

Comment

Lol @ 21st century snake-oil..

Comment

I would avoid it. That shit is full dihydrogen monoxide.
                      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                        Too much of that can kill you.
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                          You sure it's not Nitrotrinadium?

Comment

I eat Waterburger as much as possible, so I never get dehydrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                              Too much of that can kill you.
                              It killed Whitney Houston and hasn't been too healthy for her daughter.

Comment

Working...
                              X