weekdays= great weather weekend= chit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
    How many cabinet. Thinking of doing ours to stain them. What are ya doing usinh for stripping the paint.
    Using the Citristrip in the link above. Aaron, make sure you get enough. I've gone through several bottles and I'm not even close to done.

Then sanding with 100 and 150 grit before I put the new stain on.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      I have less than zero interest in the game this year. I fucking hate the Patriots, and the Seahawks and all their new fans. I'm sure the game will be on, but I'll be too busy to pay attention to it.
      I literally had no idea who was even playing in the game until last night. Still have zero interest in it LOL
      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Seahawks rock your face!!

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          Using the Citristrip in the link above. Aaron, make sure you get enough. I've gone through several bottles and I'm not even close to done.

Then sanding with 100 and 150 grit before I put the new stain on.
          I talked to a few more folks, and was swayed away from any "environmental" strippers, the logic being that "real" chemicals will work more effectively. I picked up the Jasco Premium stuff, and it works like a charm, evidenced by the fact that it burned like hell when I got it on my skin.

Two light coats, and the clear coat/stain bubbles right out like it was never there. There's no getting around the sanding of course, but like you said, it's a quick pass with 100 grit to give a final cleaning, then 150 grit to smooth everything prior to staining.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
            I talked to a few more folks, and was swayed away from any "environmental" strippers...
            Ya. They tend to grow out their bush and talk about whales and shit when all you want is a decent lap dance.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
              Ya. They tend to grow out their bush and talk about whales and shit when all you want is a decent lap dance.
              Not to mention the snatch that smells like tofu.

Comment

I am currently driving through Oklahoma to OKC to go buy a '68 Chevy pickup front clip.

Comment

Working...
                X