F250/350 parts yard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F250/350 parts yard?

Anyone know of a salvage yard that has 05+ f250/350s? Im needing the fold flat floor that goes under the rear seat.

I always scrap those things! LOL

I'll keep an eye out for another one for you. I take them out of all my trucks and toss 'em
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I have one in the garage out of my old 07. Bring me a 24 pack of Miller Lite and you can have it.
      You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
        I have one in the garage out of my old 07. Bring me a 24 pack of Miller Lite and you can have it.
        I really appreciate it and would have taken you up on that. Should have checked back here earlier before I jumped on craigslist.

Just got one off craigslist. Forrest, I paid $80 for it....might be worth your time to sell them. Quite a few people on diesel forums looking for them.

Comment

Did yours have the compartments under the seat Tim?
          2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

I wish I had the fold flat floors when I shove a bunch of guns in the back. But don't think they work with the under seat storage.

Comment

D?HA storage device are rotomolded from heavy-duty polyethylene, ensuring durability and toughness.

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
                Did yours have the compartments under the seat Tim?
                Yeah.. I have the compartments

Originally posted by David View Post
                I wish I had the fold flat floors when I shove a bunch of guns in the back. But don't think they work with the under seat storage.
                Its one or the other...

Comment

Working...
                X