Who works in Denton area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    As much as I wanted to stay out of business and focus on school the savings account just won't allow it. My brother and I started a business selling industrial/construction/safety supplies that is comprehensive. I was in the industry before, but not in the Denton area. I'm essentially handling tollway -> west with my main area being Denton, but can get anything anywhere.

No corporate bullshit so prices are literally industry best. If Graingers, Fastenal, Home Depot, etc carry it, I can beat their price.

Any help would be great and rewarded with large amounts of alcohol.
    Send me your contact info....I work for a natural gas company and safety items are a big thing. Whats the turn a round for the most part. DO you have items in stock or is everything shipped.

Edit: Just read everything. We are a vendor with Fastenal amongst others. I will need something concrete to show to the upstairs people to justify it and to get you on the approved vendors list. Hit me up.

-Shawn
    Last edited by ToRqUeTwIsTeR; 11-15-2010, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthStar Dragway
      We may be in need of some stuff after the first of the year. Shoot me the website once you get it up and we will use you guys for whatever we need.
      Same deal, shoot me your contact info and I'll give you a shout. For now, just ask.

Comment

I'll be needing SHITLOADS of supplies for a 200 unit project this spring. Do you guys have a website or catalog I can order?

Comment

I do have catalogs as well as vendor product guides. The splash site is www.midtexweb.com/warrior

Comment

Website is up and will be progressing throughout the coming weeks.

Comment

Working...
            X