I Need Some DFWM Detective Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Need Some DFWM Detective Help

I got screwed on a package being delivered by USPS. It required a signature but I was at work when it was supposed to be delivered so I checked the mail when I got home there wasn't a little slip in the mail saying I missed my package. I checked my tracking number and it says it has been delivered and signed by an A Nair Frisco, TX 75033 but I live in 75034.

I called USPS and was lucky enough to talk to someone helpful and she started a claim for me but instead of collecting the money I have invested I'd rather retrieve the package myself. She was nice enough to try and spell the name of the person who signed which was either Anjana or Ansana Nair.

My girlfriend did some Googling and found an Anjana Nair with a number and address that literally lives right around the corner but has the 34 zip code. I kind of want to contact them but am unsure if these are the people I should be accusing of signing for my package. If you guys could help reassure me or find out anything about them I sure would appreciate it.
    '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
    '13 Dodge Cummins
    '14 Rubicon X

First
    Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Good luck negotiating with terrorists.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
        Good luck negotiating with terrorists.
        Waterboarding seems to work.

Comment

Say good bye to your pubes.
          Ded

Comment

go kick their fucking ass!!!!

Comment

I hope I can retrieve it, I've been waiting on this for awhile and don't want to have to wait for another one. If I get confirmation that it is them I will knock on their door.
              '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
              '13 Dodge Cummins
              '14 Rubicon X

Comment

Just say the tracking # shows your package being delivered to "nairs" address . I don't thing there is anything wrong with going there

Comment

i'd go get my shit too, nothing to be afraid of, if the dude says he doesnt have it, show him your confirmation, and if it goes further walk away and let usps get you another one.

Comment

I'm with hector, just go over and tell them Usps said they delivered your package to them on accident.

God bless.
                    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I'm not afraid of going over there I just want some confirmation that a Nair still lives there or real close so I don't look like an asshole. I guess in the back of my mind I'm kind of hoping that it was a complete misunderstanding and they either put my package in the mail box or return it to the post office.
                      '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                      '13 Dodge Cummins
                      '14 Rubicon X

Comment

I dunno man. I just know, from this site, no knocks are really stupid.

So knock before kicking their door in.

Comment

20 bucks and Ill do it if youre within 10 mins of dallas

Comment

put your god damn big boy pants on, knock on the door, and its not them, tell them youre sorry to bother and start the hunt over

Comment

it did sound like you were scared though. lol. fuck that, go get your shit.

Comment

Working...
                              X