"If You Question Authority, You Are Mentally Ill"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    You think you're playing. Before I got shot, I was very easy going and kept my head down. My neurologist said the bullet his a 'reset button.' This is also the reason I left the field of psychology after the new DSM came out.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Huls2304 View Post
      What legal requirement is that? I work in Healthcare IT, so I would love for all Doctors to be required to have EMR's. I'm also not aware of anyway that they would be able to look at them without a request or breaching our security. The only Health Information Exchange I have set up is for the CDC which only show the diagnosis, so I would be shocked and sad that I didn't get a sweet Gov. contract for a project of that scale.
      I would suggest your treat the source of the statement with extreme caution.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
        I would suggest your treat the source of the statement with extreme caution.
        Perhaps he can use his tier 1 law degree to fight these blatant HIPAA violations that only he knows about.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
          Yeah he served that one on a plate for you. I chuckled since he is okay now

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
            Romans 12:2
            Romans 13

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
              How's the Harvard Law application going?

Winning. That's how. lulz

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
              I know you are an alarmist and love dramatic attention getting headlines, but this is one is particularly asinine. ODD is a childhood disorder, not pertaining to adults. It's not about nonconformity or suppression of free thought, at least not in the way the article portrays.

What the actual criteria for ODD looks like before the sensationalist editorializing.

Specific Symptoms of Oppositional Defiant Disorder

A pattern of negativistic, hostile, and defiant behavior lasting at least 6 months, during which four (or more) of the following are present:
              often loses temper
              often argues with adults
              often actively defies or refuses to comply with adults’ requests or rules
              often deliberately annoys people
              often blames others for his or her mistakes or misbehavior
              is often touchy or easily annoyed by others
              is often angry and resentful
              is often spiteful or vindictive

I'm sure there are better articles out there that you can overreact to other than this.

SILENCE!!! Paramedic Tim hath spoken.

This is also the reason I left the field of psychology after the new DSM came out.

To "leave the field of psychology, you must actually be in the field of psychology. To be "in the field of psychology", one must possess a job they get compensated for, monetarily. You were never in the field of psychology. You don't have a job.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Lmao
                Originally posted by davbrucas
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by Huls2304 View Post
                  Perhaps he can use his tier 1 law degree to fight these blatant HIPAA violations that only he knows about.
                  I'm surprised he hasn't been tasked to write the casebook on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                    Yeah yeah, I know.
                    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      Winning. That's how. lulz

SILENCE!!! Paramedic Tim hath spoken.

To "leave the field of psychology, you must actually be in the field of psychology. To be "in the field of psychology", one must possess a job they get compensated for, monetarily. You were never in the field of psychology. You don't have a job.

Would it be better if I said "The masters program in applied psychology within one class of graduating?"
                      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Would it be better if I said "The masters program in applied psychology within one class of graduating?"
                        Well it certainly would have been more accurate.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

What about "the reason I decided not to attempt to enter the field of psychology..."?
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

You completely abandoned a field of study with one class left?
                            Originally posted by davbrucas
                            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Where does it say in the constitution that he had to finish it?

#respect
                              sigpic

Comment

bunch of quiters up in here.

Comment

Working...
                                X