F150 fever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A_A_G View Post
    Something must've been seriously wrong with the one you drove. The 5.0 even in the supercrew versiopn gets moving quite well. While on a test drive with 4 people I was very impressed how it moved. Made the old 5.4s look like a joke in comparision.
    i had an fx4 with the 5.4, and then a lariat with the 5.0 night and day difference. i thought the 5.0 in a supercrew was actually quite quick.

i want another supercrew, but it will not fit in my garage, so i wont be getting one.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by barronj View Post
      What's the damage on that? What does it yield? Do you void warranty?
      DP runs about 700 with cats, intake is another 300 and the tuner with tunes is about 450. Technically you void the warranty but its nothing that can't be reversed before you take it in. I've had mine tuned for over 26000 miles with no issues. Hit me up some time and I'll take you for a spin and show you.

Comment

What kind of power increase do you see with the 1500 in mods?

Comment

Originally posted by akfodysvn View Post
          with a hot tune, can see 100+ rwhp.
          it makes a big difference.
          I have a 91 octane tune and deleted my resonator.. my truck runs great, I have about 30k miles on the tune.
          ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
            i had an fx4 with the 5.4, and then a lariat with the 5.0 night and day difference. i thought the 5.0 in a supercrew was actually quite quick.

i want another supercrew, but it will not fit in my garage, so i wont be getting one.

god bless.
            same here, coming from my 07 5.4 screw, this 5.0 feels like a damn rocket

Comment

100+ hp and 150 tq.

Comment

check out www.f150ecotuning.com

Comment

I liked the Ecoboost 3.5s so much i bought 2
                  15 expy plat Ecoboost
                  14 f150 fx4 Ecoboost
                  2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                    with a hot tune, can see 100+ rwhp.
                    it makes a big difference.
                    I have a 91 octane tune and deleted my resonator.. my truck runs great, I have about 30k miles on the tune.
                    Originally posted by Venom View Post
                    100+ hp and 150 tq.
                    Now that's intriguing if the shudder is completely fixed. Obviously MPG is nice but fuck it's a big ass truck that you know MPG sucks going into it.

100rwp w/ just a tune? JEEBUS!

Venom you are saying 100+ w/ all of those mods which would still be impressive to me for only about 1500 and some of your time.

Comment

That model does not work with the my touch screen yet. Im waiting for the one that is.
                      07 GT500
                      05 SRT10
                      88 turbocoupe T-bird
                      93 Cobra
                      86 coupe
                      Ducati 848

Comment

I just wish I could install an amp/sub without ripping out the 4.2" screen or splicing rear speaker lines

Comment

Now that's intriguing if the shudder is completely fixed. Obviously MPG is nice but fuck it's a big ass truck that you know MPG sucks going into it.

100rwp w/ just a tune? JEEBUS!

Venom you are saying 100+ w/ all of those mods which would still be impressive to me for only about 1500 and some of your time.
                          Shudder was fixed a long time ago. It was the CAC was too efficient causing moisture. My 2013 has a different CAC and larger turbos than the previous models.
                          07 GT500
                          05 SRT10
                          88 turbocoupe T-bird
                          93 Cobra
                          86 coupe
                          Ducati 848

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                            I just wish I could install an amp/sub without ripping out the 4.2" screen or splicing rear speaker lines
                            my 14 came with a shitty little sub.. had it replaced with a jl13w5 and it sounds WORLDS better.
                            2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Originally posted by mk5.0 View Post
                              Shudder was fixed a long time ago. It was the CAC was too efficient causing moisture. My 2013 has a different CAC and larger turbos than the previous models.
                              CAC? Why haven't they recalled this for previous models if that's the true fix?

Comment

Cold air condenser iirc.

D, if you're not using it be a mensch and send it up my way! Or did you just replace the speaker in the stock box

Comment

Working...
                                X