F150 fever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
    Maybe there is a break in period cause this son of a bitch breaks the tires loose at will. I almost have to figure that into my pulling out in traffic strategies. I came from a 7.3 Turbo so really anything would be considered faster then that. Hell who knows though this thing may have a tune on it. The guy traded it for a new Raptor so I figure he has choo choo money. My only regret was no long bed.
    didnt know spinning the tires was a surpise mine does it if i go 3/4 throttle pointed dead straight
    2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

I've got a 13 FX2 EB crew cab and I love it. Throw a tuner, Down pipe, and intake on there and you're golden. Stupid fast for a crew cab truck.

Comment

Subscribing as I'm looking into finally getting into a new truck this year. Any idea when the 2015's will be out?

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
          Subscribing as I'm looking into finally getting into a new truck this year. Any idea when the 2015's will be out?
          Already out. I've seen a dozen or so driving around.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            Already out. I've seen a dozen or so driving around.
            I heard that as well from a buddy of mine but a couple of dealership inventories I checked didn't list them online. Guess I'll dig a little deeper.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
              unless you just love the styling, i'd get a new 14.. they are offering really good deals, and there are tons of them sitting on the lots.

and im with Jason on the 5.0 being powerful enough, i drove the EB and was not impressed. coupled with the fact that i plan to keep it for 150-200k miles, i need it as simple as possible for longevity sake

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                I really like the stereo with subwoofer built in, heated and AC black leather seats, and the center console and shifter is sweet.

Comment

Idk that you can call the coyote engine simplistic.. But have you seen how stout the eb motor is built?

Comment

That looks really nice. Wonder how it plays w/ all of the SYNC stuff or if it just cuts it all out.

Cost?

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                      Idk that you can call the coyote engine simplistic.. But have you seen how stout the eb motor is built?
                      i just meant less moving parts, but no i havent seen how an EB is built. I know LS motors and LS motors only, i just dont drive anything with one.

Comment

Originally posted by Venom View Post
                        I've got a 13 FX2 EB crew cab and I love it. Throw a tuner, Down pipe, and intake on there and you're golden. Stupid fast for a crew cab truck.
                        What's the damage on that? What does it yield? Do you void warranty?
                        Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
                          i drove a 5.0 and it was as gutless as my wifes old 5.4 expy.. the ecoboost felt a lot peppier...
                          Something must've been seriously wrong with the one you drove. The 5.0 even in the supercrew versiopn gets moving quite well. While on a test drive with 4 people I was very impressed how it moved. Made the old 5.4s look like a joke in comparision.

Comment

Damn you EW! How much?
                            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

$3000

Comment

I want a 2013 or 2014 Lariat super bad. But my 2004 Lariat is paid for and running great...dangit.

Comment

Working...
                                X