Uber Drivers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uber Drivers...

...anyone an Uber Driver on here or know someone who is? I was thinking of doing it to make some extra cash. My stepbrother does it but I was wanting a different perspective since he basically does it full time.

I drove bus.
    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
      I drove bus.
      Can't believe they fixed that commercial. It was so much better.

Comment

You can be an Uber driver full time?

It pays well enough for that?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post

He doesn't need much to live on. I say full time, but it actually part time Uber, part time delivering beer

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post

My Dad does it when he gets bored. He says he usually waits for the "surge" pricing ", which usually happen around sporting events. He claims he makes $250ish in about two hours if he hits those up.

He does it a few hours a week and it pays his car payment...

Comment

I drove bus.
              I post content.

Comment

Originally posted by gonzo View Post
                ...anyone an Uber Driver on here or know someone who is? I was thinking of doing it to make some extra cash. My stepbrother does it but I was wanting a different perspective since he basically does it full time.

A neighbor of mine got tired of the politics at the major company he used to drive for, and has been driving for Uber until he figures out what he wants to do next. I know he leaves around 4-5am, comes home around 10am, and leaves again at 8pm or so for another 3 -5 hours. I don't have the slightest idea what he makes though.

I drove bus.
                Still lmao, every time.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Several guys at my work do it to supplement their income and they do well. They knock down a few hundred working a few peak hours on weekends.

Comment

I drove bus.
                    Such a great eff up(?) on that commercial.

Comment

I heard they guarantee 5K the first month but I'm sure that is if you are full time. We have used it a few times and its greatness. Each time I have been picked up within 10mins of when I sent the request and never had a bad experience.

Hell if you live the right 'area' you could run it during the day shuffling rich kids to and from school and after school activities and never deal with the drunks.

Comment

UberX is god for a passenger. Way cheaper and more convenient than a taxi. As a driver, not so much. I drove for them and you don't make crap. $5 trips all day. 20% goes to uber and you have to do like 40 trips a night to make any money after figuring the cost of driving your vehicle.

Uber Black is the way to go but they're not accepting any more cars. Besides you need a company, commercial insurance and all that.

Lyft is even worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Memo View Post
                          UberX is god for a passenger. Way cheaper and more convenient than a taxi. As a driver, not so much. I drove for them and you don't make crap. $5 trips all day. 20% goes to uber and you have to do like 40 trips a night to make any money after figuring the cost of driving your vehicle.

Uber Black is the way to go but they're not accepting any more cars. Besides you need a company, commercial insurance and all that.

Lyft is even worse.
                          All of this!

I'm sure that money can be made, but I didn't have any luck with it.

Comment

Well i guess that settles that idea. thanks for the info guys

Comment

We used them here in San Francisco after dinner last night. Black suburban showed up in less than 5 minutes and victor (our driver) was awesome!
                              Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                              Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                              Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                              You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Working...
                              X