Royal Caribbean Cruise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Royal Caribbean Cruise

Friends of mine are planning a 7 day cruise wedding in August out of Galveston to Roatan, Honduras; Belize City, Belize & Cozumel, Mexico. The ship is Navigator Of The Seas. Has anyone been on this cruise? Anything good or bad to say about it?

No

Comment

Fuck everything about a cruise. I would be absolutely miserable.

Comment

I have taken that trip just not with Royal. Same ports. They are great places to visit.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Navigator I think is the one that hasn't been refurbished since early 2000s.

Comment

I've taken that exact trip. I had a good time aside from the Galveston port not getting my luggage on the boat. We made the best of it, and its hard to beat the 7 day vacation for the cost.

Comment

I will also add that the absolute worst part is boarding and unboarding.

Comment

fuck a bunch of floating hotels and their recent problems-never

Comment

Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
                  Navigator I think is the one that hasn't been refurbished since early 2000s.
                  They say it was refurbished in 2014.

Comment

Is it worth the extra money to get a balcony room? They will give us a $275 credit to spend on the ship. Which would probably go to booze for myself.

Comment

Sneak in the booze and it's about time I looked at it in early 14 and the room pics looked bad

Comment

Get a balcony room. Insides suck since you don't have any natural reference to time. And most window rooms have smaller windows than you expect.
                        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I went on my first cruise to those same ports in November.

I will reiterate what's been said that boarding and in boarding sucks.

In Cozumel we went swimming with dolphins and then Mr Sanchos. Mr Sanchos was around $60 (I think) for the 4 hours we were there. Unlimited drinks and food and service was none stop.

In belize it gets sketchy. I went snorkeling with sharks and that in itself was nice. Afterwards I got a drink with one of the guides. Had a great time but honestly had an odd feeling we were getting robbed. Luckily I didn't but later that night I heard from several people there was a drive by robbery 60 seconds from port. I believe the dude ended up getting shot but don't recall if he left in a bag or not.

In Honduras I went to little French key. Again I went snorkel and the water was amazing here. Drank, went through their petting zoo and swam with a jaguar.

I snuck my alcohol on. Google rum runners. I got a little more than 3 bottles of liquor and I still spent another $500 on alcohol.

We stated in a balcony suite only because I need a window. Other than that you're rarely ever there.

The cruise itself isn't bad but if you hate waiting or standing in lines you'll be miserable. There's a line to eat, a line to get off, a line to get a drink, a line to shit, etc. worst part is porting though.

Typing on phone so excuse the errors.
                          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
                            Sneak in the booze and it's about time I looked at it in early 14 and the room pics looked bad
                            X2. The cruise I was on we snuck it on initially and restocked at most ports. Even though our bags were x-rayed entering the boat the employees don't care about alcohol. Unless you are stupid about it.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                              I went on my first cruise to those same ports in November.

I will reiterate what's been said that boarding and in boarding sucks.
                              This fucking guy... sup?

Comment

Working...
                              X